11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by revlazaro View Post
Man, your friend is a nutbar. He just spammed me again....I would assume it's jibberish but everything else seemed to have a code to it. But, wtf?

I can't even try to decipher this one. He's probably just spamming random crap now, but, who the hell knows. If he does it again I'm just going to report him for harassment.

Oh and Mia: Again, no clue his level. He wasn't in the system by the time I did a /who.
I'm sure there's something to it if you find a way to decipher it. The guy, if he exists, is obviously not "missing" though.

These people seem to be having some sort of relationship problems.
Last edited by Sensational : 12-07-2008 at 06:13 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:35 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaelfadril View Post
Thank you MIA!
These boys are just being very silly about a subject that is not silly in the least!
Actually, I am taking it kinda seriously because A) I don't like peeps stalking me over online games to bother me with riddles and B) If he is breaking down, maybe you shouldn't necessarily ignore any messages he is trying to send?

We have no clue how far gone he is. We also have no clue what lengths he'll go to get his message across. We don't even really know if it's Brian; although after looking at those blog posts it does seem like the actions of a guy over the edge like Mia said.

If nothing else, I'll continue posting the messages just so we can have a running record for any possible investigations and so we have dates of contact. Maybe the authorities can contact Blizzard and find out an IP Brian was logging in from?

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-07-2008, 04:37 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
These people seem to be having some sort of relationship problems though.
That's no joke. How the hell are the 3 of you related anyways? I'm guessing Trent and Brian are real life friends. I'm not sure I understand how Leah fits in the picture. Guild Leader? Another friend? Girlfriend?

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-07-2008, 04:47 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
I'm getting the feeling that this is an elaborate plan by the gamerDNA staff.
It would explain the message I got a couple of months ago.

Old 12-07-2008, 04:54 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
That sounds just like a fortune cookie!

BTW if someone is yanking my Mia's chain, I'm coming through your screen and slapping you (even more) senseless.

Old 12-07-2008, 05:11 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
So i logged into my other character (let me correct that - my only other character listed here in my profile) and had this in the mail:

http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/mail-...nut?pop=normal

I'm not plugging that into my browser and going to some strange website - some of my more adventurous friends may care to.

I also am not so keen on the idea that someone uses my profile here to perhaps harass me ingame in WoW. So far I haven't reported this person - but if it continues I will.

I don't think the staff here intended for our profiles to be used in this manner either.

I am firmly of the opinion that the person contacting me ingame is not 'Brian' looking for Trent or Lea - as he knows perfectly well how to contact them.

This soap opera is getting old.....

- if Trent won't take my advice, and you agree with it so strongly Lea, you should call the cops.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:21 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I really do hope it has nothing to do with the gamerdna bot, as it seems it would have the opposite effect- this is making people want to remove their characters from their profiles!

Old 12-07-2008, 05:30 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
So i logged into my other character (let me correct that - my only other character listed here in my profile) and had this in the mail:

http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/mail-...nut?pop=normal

I'm not plugging that into my browser and going to some strange website - some of my more adventurous friends may care to.
I'd check it out, but it says the image was removed. What site is it?
Old 12-07-2008, 06:34 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
I really do hope it has nothing to do with the gamerdna bot, as it seems it would have the opposite effect- this is making people want to remove their characters from their profiles!
/offtopic

gamerDNA Bot is not involved at all. That message back in October was for something we are putting together for members of the community. Not all members were sent that PM.

/ontopic
Carry on!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
It would explain the message I got a couple of months ago.

Naw, I think Qforq mentioned that the message was related to the special people who recieved it. A VIP (Because it sounds so much more special when you use an acronym) group that would recieve news/updates before everyone else.

Besides, the only reason I actually suspect that is because of the e-mail and the error, both have reasonable explanations that would be far more logical (And less fun/exciting/interesting).

Edit: Heh, guess I didn't scroll all the way down on the page, missed the last reply entirely.