11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
So someone is messing with us, I guess the question is if it is a simple joke or something more complex. The part with the whispers is simple, assuming that the following part is true, you've probably listed the characters which recieved whispers in your profile. Which Mia just said above.

PunkRawk added me as a friend here on gamerDNA, I got a mail from trent@nubuds.org saying so. Shouldn't that mail be sent from gamerdna.com? Or when someone adds you as a friend, does it actually say that the mail was sent from that person's adress?
Also of interest is that this Trent person has a blog (Nubuds.org). The topic is "Blog about Lea, Trent and Brian". If this is the missing person's blog (Which PunkRawk already mentioned), why is PunkRawks e-mail address listed as "@nubuds.org"? I guess that could be explained by saying that he's just advertising the blog, but still.

The blog is completely messed up btw, here's the last message:

"help November 11th, 2008 There is a door breaking in my head. There is a door breaking in my head. In numbers they come. In Numbers. With every pound the door shakes, but I weigh less and less. Thinner in the Graveyard I am, a ghost of a god. Remember."

While blogs are almost always created by creepy guys who write poetry, every post is a cryptic one like this one, atleast on the first page.

Here's another interesting one: "Questions Thursday, August 28th, 2008 One more question: If the Rift happened and the other-dimensional beings are here and attached themselves to Teng, what happened next? Where are they now? Are they still around? Assuming Teng is dead, are they following someone else? Have they found a new home? Who hears them speaking? Who speaks for them?"

Vivid imagination.

I'm getting the feeling that this is an elaborate plan by the gamerDNA staff. It could also be the standard way that the friends system functions, but for some reason (Might just be a coincidence) I cannot accept the friends request, I get a simple "Error" message when I click on it. I'm hoping that it is more than just a coincidence, some excitement in an otherwise ordinary life is always good.

Oh and if this happens to be real, your friend is completely out there, you need to get him some mental help. A nice cozy cell with padded walls, a straitjacket, a year's (Or lifetime) subscription of pills and a shrink should do the trick.
Last edited by Sensational : 12-07-2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:39 AM

PunkRawk has much to be proud of
Well for one I hope they fix that thing where it gives out your email when you ask to friend someone...

About Brian's blog...
It started out as something Lea set up for all of us but Brian just kind of ended up running w/ it...
I'm not much of a blogger, I would rather use Twitter (Punkrawk)
And Lea uses her Myspace page and Twitter..

About Brian's posts...
I think they show why we were kind of concerned for him...

for what it is worth it is showing you are friends w/ me in my profile!
Old 12-07-2008, 02:52 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
It does sound way to elaborate to be anything but real. But it also seems to complex to be real. Are you sure you're not schizo or something? You, lea, and brian are one and the same?

This part also has me confused: The newest member: Tunguska
Today's visitors: Leaelfadril, PunkRawk, Sensational

If I understand it correctly, Brian, or Tunguska, is the missing person? And he just joined the guild? Just now, say a minimum of 1 hour since I joined?
Old 12-07-2008, 03:02 AM

Sensational,
That would be my fault...
I just now realized that Lea had never accepted his request to join 6 months ago...
I wondered why he never posted on the Guild board...
Old 12-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Man, your friend is a nutbar. He just spammed me again....I would assume it's jibberish but everything else seemed to have a code to it. But, wtf?

I can't even try to decipher this one. He's probably just spamming random crap now, but, who the hell knows. If he does it again I'm just going to report him for harassment.

Oh and Mia: Again, no clue his level. He wasn't in the system by the time I did a /who.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-07-2008, 03:29 AM

Leaelfadril has much to be proud of
Trent, don't you go making me look like some horrible Guild Leader!

http://leaelfadril.gamerdna.com/imag...acceptance-jpg

That should prove when I invited Brian into the Guild!

If I had known you would pull stuff I would have dumped you alot sooner!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:33 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
you all have got some seriously weird shit going on. I really hope the whole thing is some sick joke.

I've been perusing your collective blog since Sensational posted about it. I just don't even know what to say about it. /baffled
Old 12-07-2008, 03:41 AM

Lea! you always blow up like that... O_o

Mia, just to be clear....
When the summer started Lea had some crazy idea about all of us posting on that blog together...
However as far as I know only Brian ever did...

Once again those kinds of posts is what kind of had us worried in the first place...

::takes a chill pill::

sorry if that seemed like me blowing up...
I really appreciate any help you guys can give...

Revlazaro.. ok let us assume it isn't just spam.. and it is a message, what could it mean?
Old 12-07-2008, 03:57 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkRawk View Post
Lea! you always blow up like that... O_o

Mia, just to be clear....
When the summer started Lea had some crazy idea about all of us posting on that blog together...
However as far as I know only Brian ever did...

Once again those kinds of posts is what kind of had us worried in the first place...

::takes a chill pill::

sorry if that seemed like me blowing up...
I really appreciate any help you guys can give...

Revlazaro.. ok let us assume it isn't just spam.. and it is a message, what could it mean?
Ok - so here is my advice. Your friend has suffered from a psychotic break. Stop wasting time trying to decipher ingame messages. You should immediately call the police, fill them in on his rapid decline - as evidenced in that blog, tell them how long he has been missing and have them go to his apartment. He displays classic symptoms of Paranoid Schizophrenia.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:05 AM

Leaelfadril has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ok - so here is my advice. Your friend has suffered from a psychotic break. Stop wasting time trying to decipher ingame messages. You should immediately call the police, fill them in on his rapid decline - as evidenced in that blog, tell them how long he has been missing and have them go to his apartment. He displays classic symptoms of Paranoid Schizophrenia.
Thank you MIA!
These boys are just being very silly about a subject that is not silly in the least!

Although, I know that I shouldn't get my hopes up that there is anything to this. Trent should know better than give me any false hope!!
Closed Thread