11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Closed Thread
Old 12-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
ok- so my question is - did I get this tell because I am participating in this thread? lol otherwise what a weird coincidence!

http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/wowsc...jpg?pop=normal

Which one of you is messing with me?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:35 PM

PunkRawk has much to be proud of
OMGZ!
Quote:
ok- so my question is - did I get this tell because I am participating in this thread? lol otherwise what a weird coincidence!

http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/wowsc...jpg?pop=normal

Which one of you is messing with me?
Mia, not cool...
how did you find out our names?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
the saga continues:
http://mia.gamerdna.com/images/the-s...ues?pop=normal

@PunkRawk - what are you talking about? The person addressing me in that screenshot used names - not me.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:51 PM

PunkRawk has much to be proud of
Unhappy
Mia, you swear you didn't just get someone in your guild to send the tell?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Must Be Evil

I'm gonna quickly wash my hands of this conversation/thread.

The name of the person sending me the tell is your friends WoW name backwards.

Up until today I was the only active member in my guild; my best friend started playing again today. I did not ask anyone to send me weird tells.

And as stated in the screenshot - I'm not gonna bother translating the string of binary code.

I have no idea who the owners of those names are that were initially sent to me - and no idea how you think I would have gotten them.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Well I'm curious......I think the binary was an attempted response. The translation I got was

Quote:
it is ,
Dunno if maybe that was cut off, if "" is a net handle of anything, maybe static or quite possibly an incorrect translation of the binary code with the site I was using.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 12-06-2008, 11:04 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
The binary translates to "it is real".

This makes me kind of sad I don't play WoW, but not really . Is anyone else getting any of these codes? I think somebody is just trying to be an asshat, and it's kind of funny.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Just got one as of 5:45 PM 12/06/08, Draka Server, which is neither the ones PunkRawk or Mia play on (according to profile info):

the translation I got is:
"trentlawhereareou"

(Trent where are you?)

And yes, I had to ask the obvious question. I was hoping for maybe more puzzle pieces to play with.

Old 12-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Must Be Evil

Honestly? I think it's one of these guys here - either PunkRawk, or his buddy with the L name - they have a guild site here on gDNA. Easy enough to find those of us who posted in this thread, look up our character info and server info, create a character and start sending us tells.

No offense intended if a person is truly missing.

lol - I knew EAC would translate that binary!

Rev- what level was the toon who sent you the tell?
Old 12-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Savant

To be honest I didn't bother to check; was more interested in translating the message.

Closed Thread