11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Helix Developers/API (Beta)

Old 11-28-2008, 02:36 AM

Sassanet has much to be proud of
Pirate of the Carribean SIG
Does anyone have a POTC SIG that you could post the link to? I know WoW - WotLK has one and WARHAMMER as well. It would be awesome if someone could make one or knows of one that maybe gamerDNA could give us POTC fans.

Sassanet
Old 11-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Just curious, does POTC have anything like Armory for WoW/RealmWAR for Warhammer? A lot of the character sigbars generally are pulling from public feeds provided by the game companies themselves. I only ask because I have some friends who play that along with their kids and I thought it'd be cool to hook them up with some sigs and something else to practice with.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 11-28-2008, 04:09 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Yeah in order to create sigs we typically rely on an automated data feed. Are their online accessible profiles for POTC?

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |