11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 11-27-2008, 09:13 PM

xAnbu-Warrior has much to be proud of
COD5 M1A1 weapon code
Ok the code gives you the last rifle you unlock at lvl 65 at whatever lvl your at. so say your lvl 3 and you use this code BOOM!! you have a gun you normal unlock at lvl 65. I have two of these codes. Im taking offers but im mostly looking for microsoft points. Id give both codes for one microsoft points card.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:22 PM

VENOM-OF-SINS is a jewel in the community VENOM-OF-SINS is a jewel in the community
It's not really worth unlocking from the start as you can only use it in one of the predefined weapon loadouts (Rifleman). Therefore, you can't start unlocking upgrades for the weapon until officialy unlocking the weapon itself.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:34 AM

xAnbu-Warrior has much to be proud of
im pretty sure they would unlock that section otherwise the code would be useless. Now why would they give out a useless code
Old 12-03-2008, 11:40 PM

Nay222 has much to be proud of
The code is crap btw and like VENOM-OF-SINS- Said u cant unlock attatchments till actually unlocking the gun
Old 12-05-2008, 12:15 AM

VENOM-OF-SINS is a jewel in the community VENOM-OF-SINS is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAnbu-Warrior View Post
im pretty sure they would unlock that section otherwise the code would be useless. Now why would they give out a useless code
I don't know why you would assume I'd be posting about something I know nothing of. At the same time, I don't really understand why you would post about something you know nothing of.

Anyways, for reference, I had my own M1A1 unlock code. I haven't unlocked every weapon as of yet, but I can assure you I'm not using the M1A1. The unlock code was nothing more than a good marketing trick to lure people into pre-ordering the game, mostly kids and young adults.

They don't always save the best for last...

Old 01-17-2009, 09:21 AM

AmerikasNtemaRe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VENOM-OF-SINS View Post
I don't know why you would assume I'd be posting about something I know nothing of. At the same time, I don't really understand why you would post about something you know nothing of.

Anyways, for reference, I had my own M1A1 unlock code. I haven't unlocked every weapon as of yet, but I can assure you I'm not using the M1A1. The unlock code was nothing more than a good marketing trick to lure people into pre-ordering the game, mostly kids and young adults.

They don't always save the best for last...

i think the gun is great. once you get the aperture sight for it its even better. yea i had the code you get none of the challenges for it so its kinda pointless to use until you actually unlock it.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:56 PM

Cormyre has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
Unfortunately pretty much all the pre-order and CE stuff for this game was worthless... they gave you two guns, which you could only use in pre-defined loadouts and the challenges did not unlock for, so you're wasting your time with the guns when you could be gaining XP from others. They gave a DXP week that was suppose to give you a "head start" which didn't happen until a month after the games release, which I already had friends prestige by that point. ...ok not going to complain about the canteen it's an ok little collectable