11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 11-21-2008, 09:25 PM

tiido has much to be proud of
Smile What made you smile today?
There was a thread entitled "What made you smile today?" and it was probably the happiest thread I've read on the forums yet. I think it'd be fun to have it here.

The whole point is to just write down whatever made you smile today, things like: getting a date with that person you've had a crush on all year, finally get that new BMW, finding $5, or just smiling because it's sunny outside.

What made you smile today?

For me, its friday...
Old 11-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hearing that Tabula Rasa was going to be shut down and the cries of the ten people who still played.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 11-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Enthusiast

arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community
That awful, awful Palin interview where she's speaking at a turkey farm and there is a handler in the background slaughtering turkeys the whole time. In all honesty, I probably shouldn't have laughed at that but it just seemed so...absurd...to be having an interview at a turkey farm to begin with that I couldn't help it.

Edit: The video had been forwarded to me by a friend and, since I think Palin is a nutcase, I had watched it without sound. My husband just informed me that it was her pardoning a turkey for Thanksgiving. That makes it even funnier in a macabre sort of way.

"Behold the fate you have narrowly missed, turkey. And let this be a lesson to the rest of you!"
Last edited by arislyn : 11-22-2008 at 02:38 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
This morning it was windy... very windy.
It was very windy last night, maybe that's even what caused the neighbourhood blackout, but I figured it would've been better by the next day.
I got on my bike, but as always when it's windy, the wind was blowing in the wrong direction.
Great!
I had to lower gears to be able to actually go forward a few times, used up more energy than usual, needed more than the usual 15 minutes.
After I made my final right turn, was about 15 metres from where I was supposed to be, I suddenly got the wind in my back.
This three second break I received at the end was so useless it put a smile on my face.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:25 AM

Syrra is a jewel in the community
Watching Bleach. The call from my boyfriend.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:35 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I'm not trying to turn this into politics, but this really did make me smile about 5 minutes ago:

Old 11-22-2008, 08:16 AM

michtymog has set foot on a distinguished road
Well, mine was fairly simple - an surprise e-mail from a someone I formerly played with in a MMO, years ago.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:11 PM

missladypants has much to be proud of
The thing that will make me smile today is when im free from this hell hole I call work. then its gameing time WOOT!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Enthusiast

Scick is community member of note
Waking up next to my girlfriend. That always makes my day a happy one
Old 11-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
So far, nothing.