11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 11-28-2008, 07:39 PM

Crazyn00b has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Crazyn00b Send a message via Skype™ to Crazyn00b
This ones easy!!

SliPKnoT - EVERYTHING!

And Any Type Of Drumm And Bass , Psy & Goa , Trance , Techno You Know Things Thats Raise Your Blood Preasure!

Crazyn00b 2002-2008. All Rights Reserved.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:57 AM

kolja86 has much to be proud of
I usually listen to music that best fits my state of mind at the moment... it kinda helps me relax and focus on the more important things like helping guildmates, killing frogs and making a lot of money trading stuff...
Old 12-15-2008, 11:46 AM

doxxan is community member of note
Depends on game/mood. _If_ I start my winamp, I listen to anything and everything in the list. Depending on the game I adjust the volume from blaring to downright inaudiable. I just like to have some kind of noise when playing, other than the game sounds.

When I play Left 4 Dead, I use ventrilo and seldom play music, and game sounds so they just barely overpowers ventrilo.

When I play War, I sometimes disable sounds completely and only listen music and ventrilo, or have sounds on low.

It all depends really. Of course, games like Eve need no other soundtrack than its own .

"What is darkness? It doesn't exist where there's light, and without light, it's nothing..."
Old 12-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
pandora.com so you never really know...but my station is called Rise Against if that helps

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 12-18-2008, 11:29 PM

Faelor has much to be proud of
Mmm, music thread!

Like many posters before me it depends on my mood, but I usually listen to out of game music. As some can guess that know me, it's usually metal Anything from Dream Theater (progressive) to Arch Enemy (death). Though I usually try fit the mood. If we're wiping a lot on progression raids, I'll put on something that is fast and full of energy. If I'm doing something like harvesting or questing then I'll listen to something that generally has something I can really indulge in. Lengthy songs or lyrics I can bite in to

Though sometimes you just gotta listen to the wonderful in-game music. My MMO of choice at the moment is WotLK and the music is just wonderful, I love it. I spent a majority of time leveling listening to the in-game soundtrack.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:10 AM

kolja86 has much to be proud of
in-game music can be really good... like in Elder scrolls IV... it kinda fits in to the current situation in the game... when you walk around forrests, it's calm and nice and all... when you fight it really makes your adrenaline flow thru your veins...
But when the in-game music "fails"... I start winamp and play something that makes me feel like a million bucks... or at least a hundred... not the point really
Old 02-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
I have a mix of stuff that I listen to....

Starts off with some good trance..., a little kimball, some Jason Dunn, maybe a little ATB. Then it goes up to some house music... Disco and funky of course, Daft Punk, future sounds of London, basement jaxx, DJ Dan, Feelgood, maybe some Bad Boy Bill.... Some Johan Gielen with Trance Energy, from time to time...

Then I switch it up to some Sweatshop union, a little Atmosphere... And so on...

Kaimera-