11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 11-11-2008, 12:30 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
God bless America...
From Gears of War 2:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=402350
Old 11-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I read the title and thought that Obama had been shot already.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:13 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
No, I just couldn't imagine this happening in any other country.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
No, I just couldn't imagine this happening in any other country.
No, probably not. Restrictive gun laws and all that stuff.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Enthusiast

Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Kjallstrom Send a message via Yahoo to Kjallstrom Send a message via Skype™ to Kjallstrom
I'm impressed they used a quick-rail mount. Now all they need to do is put a casing on the motor and repaint the blade a bit.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
Yes, God would certainly be proud that His creatures are spending their time crafting macho weapons with multiple killing potentials. Of all the things He could be blessing America for, I can think of nothing else better for Him to focus His divine glory on.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shademonger View Post
Yes, God would certainly be proud that His creatures are spending their time crafting macho weapons with multiple killing potentials. Of all the things He could be blessing America for, I can think of nothing else better for Him to focus His divine glory on.
Yes, maybe someday you (Because I'm not American, so I can't really say "we") too can learn how to send floods that kill with amazing efficiency. Untill then you'll have to make do with your earthly weaponry.

Chainsaw bayonets (Or whatever they call them over at Rare) are certainly an interesting innovation, all you need now is powerarmor and some sort of exoskeleton that helps you reach your targets before they shoot you. Real life implementation is not that far off! They'll be perfect for the inevitable alien zombie invasion.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Chainsaw bayonets (Or whatever they call them over at Rare)...
The entire gun/chainsaw bayonet combination is called a "Lancer."

BTW, it's Epic, not Rare that developed Gears of War 1 & 2.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
The entire gun/chainsaw bayonet combination is called a "Lancer."

BTW, it's Epic, not Rare that developed Gears of War 1 & 2.
Oh, did Rare do the PC port or am I just completely confused?
Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Oh, did Rare do the PC port or am I just completely confused?
Must be confused, because I checked and Gears for PC was done by Epic.

It is possible it was ported (not developed) by someone other than Epic for PC in locations outside of North America.