11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Retro Gaming

Old 11-11-2008, 05:29 AM

MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC
Real Big Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Yeah sure. I was once voted the best player of my team in a soccer match when I was 8 (Or 10, somewhere inbeetween there atleast), that was pretty cool. I got a plaque with golden text when the others only had blue text.

No one gives a shit that you're number one in a game that people stopped playing years ago, not to mention that it is a FPS on a console. Go brag to Halodude8737489, or just DIAF.

Two imaginary characters and a carpenter who believed in them? Yeah, good for you, that doesn't compare to my pissing contest with the pink invisible unicorn though, which I only barely won. Or my epic pistol duel in El Paso with the FSM where I lost my right arm.
Wow You sound like all the jealous FOOLS ON XBOXLIVE ! Caught your rant on a 19 yr old GIRL ! Did you make her CRY TOUGH GUY ??????? CHECK OUT WHAT I THINK OF YOUR WITTINESS ON THE METER BELOW !
Attached Images
File Type: gif Give A .....gif (14.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-11-2008, 07:04 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRXBOXnVANBC View Post
QUICK QUESTION HAVE YOU EVER BEEEN ON A LEADER BOARD EVER ? My answer to you would be 5xs on XBOXLIVE ! TOP #1s , 10s , & way to many top 100s ! ON EuroGAMER.COM i did just beat GOD ! Jesus , & pulled off a draw with Satan !
Um.... respectively: no. Who cares. Seriously, who cares. Where? and, WTF that's totally nonlinear but I'll give it to you.

Also... did I mention, if you're on a leaderboard with more than three letters in your initials, you're not retro? Yeah. I said it.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 11-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Wow You sound like all the jealous FOOLS ON XBOXLIVE !
Caught your rant on a 19 yr old GIRL ! Did you make her CRY TOUGH GUY ???????
See the first part was something I could comprehend, there's lots of jealous people who wish they could be number one on some shitty leaderboard for some shitty game, but that second part, what the hell? Wtfomgwth?

Quote:
CHECK OUT WHAT I THINK OF YOUR WITTINESS ON THE METER BELOW !
That's fine, aslong as you know that I and every other primate out there is mentally superior to you.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
This looks like it could be fun, going to try and participate...

LOLOL I do not understand PLEASE help hello!
I win the game at the WORLD; I beat EVERYONE so I WIN THE WHOLE LEADERBOARD x5 and the TOP 1!
OMGWTFBBC2!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:35 AM

looks like another wanna b
Ya 3 platinum hits and 2 others on Xboxlive , not on sum garbage point and click crap fest you are all use to . Better yet i got a dell can i play ???????????
Attached Images
File Type: gif LOL.gif (17.8 KB, 31 views)
Old 11-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Ya 3 platinum hits and 2 others on Xboxlive , not on sum garbage point and click crap fest you are all use to . Better yet i got a dell can i play ???????????
Just because the games were once popular doesn't mean that they still are, I hope you realize that but with you one cannot be sure.

Also, I don't really understand the second part, dell? You bought a computer from Dell, and you want to know if you're allowed to play? Play what? Why are you asking us, you should go ask your parents. I hope they toss you down the stairs and lock the door forever.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Beating 12 year olds at a discount bin game isn't worth bragging over. It's like saying I beat old grannies in a karate tournament (or you at life for that matter.)

But, I'm sure Mr. Box-In-A-Van will skool me with some annoying pic attachment.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 11-18-2008, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlazaro View Post
Beating 12 year olds at a discount bin game isn't worth bragging over. It's like saying I beat old grannies in a karate tournament (or you at life for that matter.)

But, I'm sure Mr. Box-In-A-Van will skool me with some annoying pic attachment.
WOW you play point and click with the swede , thats awesome . Point and click is like why they have the special olympics , so all you losers can have a GOLD Chocolate Coin !
Old 11-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Yes, we know ridiculing the disabled (and disabled kids at that) is the way to prove how awesome you are!

I was willing to overlook the bad English as I am fairly sure it's your second language (you're French Canadian, right?) but "insensitive and ignorant" needs no translation, it seems to be the same in any language.

Sorry, board warrioring really isn't my style, but anyone who thinks verbally smacking disabled kids is a show of good character needs a dressing down.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:13 AM

No actually I'm dyslexic so i get called trad all the time . This is why i can do things backwards better than you can forwards ! Let me guess the mitten is in Europe ! Or should i say LAGGISTAN ? AND PLZ THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN THE FRENCH WOULD BE THIER LEFTOVERS IN EUROPE !! IM ENGLISH , A MOOSE FQR FROM CANADA !!