11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Retro Gaming

Old 10-31-2008, 08:48 AM

MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC
YOU DIED and GO to HEAVEN !
ST. PETER lets you in and as your walking you notice a REAL OLD GUY ! He's wearing Boxer shorts , holding a Giant XBOX Controller in his hand . HE 's jumpin UP AND DOWN , scream in like a MADMAN in front of a 50 Foot PLASMA TV ( BY SAMSUNG ) ! YOU ASK " WHO'S THAT ! " ST. PETERS LAUGHS " that's GOD ; he Thinks he's MRXBOX n VAN BC ! "
Attached Images
File Type: gif God I am Old !.gif (8.9 KB, 65 views)
Old 11-01-2008, 03:25 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
YOU were BORN and AIR WASTE u DOING.

Congratulations.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Enthusiast

Scick is community member of note
Um... I didn't get it at all... might be because I'm an atheist...
Old 11-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I don't think anyone other than MRXBOXnVANBC himself gets it.
I'd have to agree with Sensational on this one.
Old 11-04-2008, 05:21 PM

MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
YOU were BORN and AIR WASTE u DOING.

Congratulations.
QUICK QUESTION HAVE YOU EVER BEEEN ON A LEADER BOARD EVER ? My answer to you would be 5xs on XBOXLIVE ! TOP #1s , 10s , & way to many top 100s ! ON EuroGAMER.COM i did just beat GOD ! Jesus , & pulled off a draw with Satan !
Attached Images
File Type: gif PS2.gif (9.9 KB, 51 views)
Old 11-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
Whaaaaat theeeee fuuuuuuuuck? His epeen is SERIOUSLY over 9000! Either that or this is a joke...but damn...heavy joke...
Old 11-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction

Old 11-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
It sure is great when only 5 people get the joke then you explain it to us and now only 3 people get the joke.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRXBOXnVANBC View Post
QUICK QUESTION HAVE YOU EVER BEEEN ON A LEADER BOARD EVER ?
Yeah sure. I was once voted the best player of my team in a soccer match when I was 8 (Or 10, somewhere inbeetween there atleast), that was pretty cool. I got a plaque with golden text when the others only had blue text.

Quote:
My answer to you would be 5xs on XBOXLIVE ! TOP #1s , 10s , & way to many top 100s ! ON EuroGAMER.COM
No one gives a shit that you're number one in a game that people stopped playing years ago, not to mention that it is a FPS on a console. Go brag to Halodude8737489, or just DIAF.

Quote:
i did just beat GOD ! Jesus , & pulled off a draw with Satan !
Two imaginary characters and a carpenter who believed in them? Yeah, good for you, that doesn't compare to my pissing contest with the pink invisible unicorn though, which I only barely won. Or my epic pistol duel in El Paso with the FSM where I lost my right arm.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shademonger View Post
Whaaaaat theeeee fuuuuuuuuck? His epeen is SERIOUSLY over 9000! Either that or this is a joke...but damn...heavy joke...
It can't be. It would be to obvious, no troll would go this far. Or perhaps this is what he wants us to think, while in reality he is a troll that knows the troll ways and who is actually tricking us into thinking that this is not a trick by being very tricky!