11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 10-31-2008, 06:51 AM

MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC MRXBOXnVANBC
Cod 5 Or Cod 4.5
I think MRXBOX is screwed for COD 5 ! IT looks like COD 4.5 ! A game made for the masses ! I hope the TEAM KILL , WITH SKILL is back like in COD3 ! Where I'm still top everything in that game . TOP 5 TEAM BATTLE , 15Th FOR LIGHT MACHINE GUN , 30Th BAZOOKA , & A TOP 100 MEDIC ! Oh ya and i have NEVER USED THE ENDLESS BULLET GUN , or the GERNADE GUN !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MRX12.jpg (131.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: gif No Skill Flopsy.gif (39.5 KB, 107 views)
Old 10-31-2008, 02:03 PM
Enthusiast

Mumbo has set foot on a distinguished road
Why would you want cod5 to be like the worst cod game in the series so far? I thought cod3 was a terrible game.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:47 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I... don't really understand the purpose of this thread, especially in the "Hello World" forum.
Are you asking if people think COD5 is just COD4.5, meaning COD4-and-a-bit?
Old 10-31-2008, 03:31 PM

DavidStrong has much to be proud of
Not to disagree with your points here - but COD has been a multi player game for me from the beginning. Took only a few days to beat the single player .. so after that just hop on a team and win!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
My offensive post was deleted from this thread, heretics!
Old 11-05-2008, 06:24 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
This is an ... interesting thread, to say the least
Old 11-13-2008, 04:32 PM

amurphy has much to be proud of
I think COD5 was a step backward. WW2 as a scenario is quite played out even if you do change to the less traversed pacific front. COD4 was the only one I have purchased since the first and it looks to be the last that I will purchase. WW2 is just so overused!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Quote:
Originally Posted by amurphy View Post
I think COD5 was a step backward.
My thoughts exactly. I think the game is boring as hell as well. I thought I already made a post about it, maybe it was on a different board... But anyway... I keep reading how TENSE and EXCITING this game is... IGN gave it a 9,2... I think that pretty much gets rid of any doubt anybody could still have about how shit IGN is...

The game is EXACTLY the same as 4... But in the setting of 3... It's more like 3.5 than 4.5 Or maybe an mod for 4... It's booooooooooring, and just plain uninteresting.

It's 5 steps backwards, into a ravine, into a shallow river of shit.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:04 AM

Frank0Sinatra0 has much to be proud of
I'd call it 4.5 its just a CoD4 clone with a WW2 mask on. The only thing I really enjoy about it is the easy trophies, because the muliplayer is exactly the same and the story feels too much like CoD4 with the dual story line thing. Actually I was expecting both of the main characters to die at the end of the game like the CoD4 cock slap ending.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:15 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Don't forget to use the spoiler tag!
Oh... wait...

COD4 isn't that old a game, so I vote for not plainly stating what happens at the end until/if we get spoiler tags.
Somebody else already spoiled it for me... I hadn't, still haven't, played through the entire single player campaign yet, so it didn't matter for me anymore.

Back on topic:
I haven't felt the urge to try the beta demo thing yet, but these posts make me suspect I won't ever bother.