11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 10-30-2008, 07:26 PM

Dolving has much to be proud of
I'll be celabrating my friends birthday, yeah, a Halloween birthday. As far as what we will be doing exactly, I have no idea.....
Old 10-30-2008, 08:10 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Handing out candy to all the trick or treaters then a Halloween Party at a friends where I'm sure there will be an Army of Darkness/Evil Dead showing, fun life-size 360/PS3/Wii gaming on their huge projection tv, lots of beer and a strange green glowy punch, lots of passing out, and a good breakfast the next morning. It's tradition!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
As much as I would love to repeat my favorite Halloween costume (one year we went as Christmas Carolers) I will most likely be wearing my V for Vendetta mask, drunk off my ass. I had a Jigsaw's Puppet mask along with a voice changer I wore to the last party at the beginning of the month....but that was a hassle especially after partaking in festivities.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 10-31-2008, 12:35 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
I've just got my Guy Fawkes(V for Vendetta) mask from Amazon..and I imagine trick or treaters will be coming around here tomorrow. Not sure if I will or my room mates will indulge them with candy...but I might do it just to wear my guy fawkes mask
Old 10-31-2008, 03:00 AM

RhaegarTargaryen has much to be proud of
I'll be scaring small children from my PMQ, they mess up the dam lawn!
Old 10-31-2008, 06:36 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
I'll be scaring small children from my PMQ, they mess up the dam lawn!
PMQ?
Old 10-31-2008, 08:10 AM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowkissed View Post
So true. This year is exceptionally exciting, though there are 11 frats here, usually only one of them has an official party. This year, two of them... one of which is free (well, you have to bring a Halloween decoration, but that's easy).

That sounds so awesome. Unitard!!

They're about twice as big as they seem in this pic too.
Plus unitard = wookie? XD
Old 10-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Every year I only know the general period in which Halloween takes place because of what's flowing through the tubes.
Halloween simply doesn't happen over here.

Looking it up... and it's today I see.
I'll be at home watching some series/films, going online, and/or playing some games probably.
Nothing special compared to many other days.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:42 PM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
I'm working, but I get to dress up for work. I shall direct you to my Engineer cosplay photo on my personal profile. That's what I'm doing, but all the philistines will probably just think I'm Bob the freakin Builder....or Joe the Plumber. I do not plumb.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I see somebody in the background... I didn't know there was a spy in the Village People.

Nah, just kidding! :P
Cool Engie costume!