11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 10-30-2008, 04:35 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Question Whatcha all doing for Halloween?
I got invited to a party on Saturday - but I have no costume

On Friday, I'll be accompanying one of my best friends as she and her husband take my niece trick-or-treating. Next best thing to trick-or-treating myself (and sometimes people give us older kids candy too! lol).
Old 10-30-2008, 04:43 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Er... nothing? Halloween's never been a big thing in my area, or in most of Australia, I think. I don't think I've ever gone trick-or-treating.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:54 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You have missed out - come visit us next time! I'll take ya trick-or-treating with us.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Enthusiast

snowkissed is a jewel in the community snowkissed is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Skype™ to snowkissed
I would love to go trick-or-treating with my niece or nephew! But, around the time that kids would be doing that, I've got an event with my sorority. And then late at night I'll be going to some of the fraternity parties.

I'm dressing up as Audrey Hepburn, woohoo!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
My best friends have been trying to get me to go to a haunted forest with them on halloween, to which I have repeatedly, determinedly refused... I only shudder to think of the arm-clutching, twittering, emotional mess they will all be and I don't think I would handle it well. I would probably just start playing pranks on them in the dark and... while that actually sounds fun now, I don't think I ought to go there.

I also will probably spend it in some costume visiting my friends at their various fraternities (hey, it's where the party's at). I'll probably be an angel (even though I'd prefer the opposite) simply because I have some crazy knee-high lace-up white Timberland boots I gotta bust out. +white skirt + white shirt + wingys = angel.

However on second thought I have some enormous fuzzy furry moon boots (they're like UGG boots on crack).
Maybe I could be a wookie or something.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:37 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I have a big bag of candy ready...
...for the trick or treaters. I hope to see some. Some years we don't get any. After that, I plan to jump in WAR.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
I'll be trick or treating with my kids of course

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 10-30-2008, 05:03 PM
Enthusiast

snowkissed is a jewel in the community snowkissed is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Skype™ to snowkissed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sororitygirl View Post
I also will probably spend it in some costume visiting my friends at their various fraternities (hey, it's where the party's at).
So true. This year is exceptionally exciting, though there are 11 frats here, usually only one of them has an official party. This year, two of them... one of which is free (well, you have to bring a Halloween decoration, but that's easy).
Quote:
Originally Posted by sororitygirl View Post
However on second thought I have some enormous fuzzy furry moon boots (they're like UGG boots on crack).
Maybe I could be a wookie or something.
That sounds so awesome. Unitard!!
Old 10-30-2008, 05:39 PM

HouseMDfan has much to be proud of
buying a bag of candy for myself and pigging out since no one comes to my house.

"People are stupid... They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." | Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self. | "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less." | If you know those quotes, PM me.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Trick or treating, and we're all dressing up, even the baby and grown ups!