Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Guess which side of those statistics I live in
am i like, the only lonley gamer in england or some shit? god dammit

Steam:- Reusol
PSN:- Reusol
Old 10-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Nope, you are not alone... but in my defence, I do have an excuse for being single.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Enthusiast

Reusol is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to Reusol Send a message via Skype™ to Reusol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Nope, you are not alone... but in my defence, I do have an excuse for being single.
whats that?

Old 10-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
He's holding out for a movie star!

Old 10-24-2008, 10:37 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
He's holding out for a movie star!
I was going to say "Because I'm an insufferable arse.", but yours is a much better answer.

*Smooths back hair*

Hello Miss Knightly, your Toad in a suit awaits
Old 10-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
What am I doing wrong? I don't make that kind of money.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:10 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You...GASP!...actually picked a job where you help people AND you like to go to work! How could you?

Old 10-25-2008, 12:43 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well - then, my social life oughta pick up! I'm not matching any those statistics!
Old 10-25-2008, 01:09 AM
Enthusiast

Reusol is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to Reusol Send a message via Skype™ to Reusol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
Well - then, my social life oughta pick up! I'm not matching any those statistics!
join the damn club -_-

Old 10-25-2008, 03:03 AM
Founding Member

Mia you have an excellent social life, I'm not sure what you're talking about. You're always off somewhere having fun.

There's a BIG difference between a quality social life (like you have) and just going on a bunch of dates with losers (which I'm VERY glad you don't do, because you know I'd have to kick the tar out of each and every one of them.)