11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 10-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
New Guild Sig Build Problem
Okay, I've built one successfully using the Gargoyle theme, but as with any new addition, there are problems.

For a start, the Warhammer ones are not showing up after you press the "Build" Button under settings (after you set up everything else). Tried it with the Dwarf one, and all it shows is my selected pic, trimmed for a circle frame, on a white background....
I've provided a link with a post of mine, with the sig bar enabled, so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.

http://www.gamerdna.com/showpost.php...73&postcount=4

[edit] or just look at the sig enabled on this post.... god I need a coffee.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Ah, I see its fixed. Thanks.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:35 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Yeah some wackiness with the underlying layer for the warhammer sig themes.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |