11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Tabletop Games

Old 01-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Never used Varnish myself and theirs lots of paint schemes and you could always make your own one if you wanted

Old 01-07-2009, 12:40 AM

abukii has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to abukii Send a message via MSN to abukii Send a message via Yahoo to abukii Send a message via Skype™ to abukii
Heya guys, thanks to Pops40k,I now know this forum exists. So here ya go, Lucuious from Urban War:Strike-Team Actions:

Cheers!
*edit* This guy is still work in progress. I have some work left on the face and I need to base him,then hell be done.
Last edited by abukii : 01-07-2009 at 01:06 AM. Reason: to add
Old 01-08-2009, 04:26 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Nice job he seems really well pained. NICE!

Old 01-10-2009, 06:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to abukii Send a message via MSN to abukii Send a message via Yahoo to abukii Send a message via Skype™ to abukii
Thanks.Like I said,he needs more work,but as-is hes,imo,a good table-top standard
Old 01-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Guru

UPDATE

Half way finished painting my Eldar army gonna put up pics real soon = P

Old 01-29-2009, 11:00 PM

PICS PICS PICS plz:-D
Old 03-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Guru

you mean like some of my tank?

Old 03-20-2009, 05:12 AM

pops40k has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to pops40k
That's pretty good. You play Biel-Tan, or just happen to like a color scheme that's close to theirs?

I'll hopefully start putting some stuff up again soon, my guard came to a temproary halt while I wait to see how GW's gonna screw me in the new codex. But I did just get almost all I need to do my Black Templars and I'm up to 146 gretchin for my grot horde, hopefully some of those will get up there in the not too distant future.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:19 AM
Guru

ts actually Alaitoc but instead of using the colour scheme that they use for their vehichles (blue camo) i decided to use a Biel Tan type colour scheme

Old 04-07-2009, 07:37 AM
Enthusiast

Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community
Send a message via MSN to Doctorzongo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctorzongo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
you mean like some of my tank?

Now that's win. I want one. That and the previous post. As a newbie, what type of tank is that? It looks awesome. Is it good in the game, or just looking at it? It's for Eldar too, isn't it?
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.