11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Multiplayer Strategy & RTS Games

Old 10-15-2008, 02:33 PM

Sanguineus is a jewel in the community Sanguineus is a jewel in the community
Open Beta - Beyond Protocol
Sorry, I realized I speculated about this game a lot and then once I got in, never talked about it!

This is an incredible RTS, because it's an MMORTS... You really do get to customize all your techs and units. There's a research method that allows you to do this, and you end up getting very different unique designs from the other players! Of course there's copycatting, but if you are covert about things, they can only guess at what the designs really are like. And while I'm near the topic of covertness (wow, google spell check actually green-lit that word!), I love using the agents. They each get an anime face, nice touch if you ask me, and random skills, so you assemble a team and run a mission.

There are a bunch of other features (like trade, the galactic senate, and aliases), I just haven't gotten the chance to play with them yet.

Of course it is a beta, so there are a few bugs, but the community and devs are really helpful and responsive, so I find it easier to cope with than in other games.

So, anyone else play it?
Old 10-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Enthusiast

Reusol is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to Reusol Send a message via Skype™ to Reusol
post a link and some screenshots maybe?

Steam:- Reusol
PSN:- Reusol
Old 10-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I never heard of the game before, but they do have a website.
They also have a screenshot gallery, and it does look like it could be an interesting game.