11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

View Poll Results: Did you know the the black boxes with the trait names were buttons?
Yes. 31 73.81%
No. 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2008, 07:52 AM

Zelu is community member of note
I think it's a pretty cool little graph. Nothing I'd complain about, certainly one of the things this site is known for in my opinion.

Well I am the emperor!

Poll:Had no idea, thanks for that.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:22 AM

Aurion has much to be proud of
I like the graph, like most people here. Looks nice an clean.

As i do not know all possible traits and their descriptions, it's a bit difficult to say if it helps or not or if it describes you. I think it is right, in the main. You can not really describe someone with some simple quizes, and even less if it is ported into a graph with some short descriptions, but there is nothing wrong.

Regarding the emperor.. well, i really would prefer that thingy with a hot empress, like someone said before. If it has to be a emperor..probably not, either he is insane, so it doesn't make sense, or he does it on purpose. I doubt you can forget all your clothes by accident..
Old 10-22-2008, 09:52 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I think you may be unfamiliar with the fairy tale The Emperor's New Clothes.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I spent far too much time trying to increase my 'Sadistic' score, so if you could point out how to make my entire trait wheel glow red with sadism -- I'd appreciate it.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-22-2008, 05:37 PM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
I really like it a lot, I feel that if you were to make a game and use those graphs to set up a basic stat pool for our in-game characters, my character would come out almost exactly like me. A few more quizzes wouldn't hurt in terms of refining that down a bit more, though.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
I like the interface, I like what it represents and I like the information it gives. I do feel that it could be expanded upon with other traits, features etc, but I can't think of what specifically (but it somehow SHOULD be, if that makes sense).
Old 10-23-2008, 01:11 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
I spent far too much time trying to increase my 'Sadistic' score, so if you could point out how to make my entire trait wheel glow red with sadism -- I'd appreciate it.
I don't think that's the way you're supposed to do these quizzes.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:21 PM

Senshun has set foot on a distinguished road
Smile
I like this graph it is usefull and it represents me almost in 100%.

I would keep silent about emperor.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:32 AM

CrazyPhish has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CrazyPhish Send a message via MSN to CrazyPhish Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyPhish
I think it was pretty close even after I completed all the quizzes (I play most games the same way though).

And how come they only show you 6 of the traits, and is there some way to see what your rank is on the others?

If the emperor was Fozzie Bear I would just ignore it.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Hooray for forum necro! lol. The only person I recognized from the first page was DVader and his Emperor remark was classic.

Closed Thread