11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Multiplayer Strategy & RTS Games

Old 09-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Enthusiast

kanashi is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to kanashi Send a message via MSN to kanashi Send a message via Yahoo to kanashi
Game Reference
Is it possible that anyone knows of a good MP(up to 8 players) RTS that has similar qualities of AoE II, but a newly realeased game? I've been looking for one, and it has been futile so far.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Have you tried AoE III yet??

Old 09-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Enthusiast

PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community
AoE 3 is quite cool, the design a city as you play feature is really interesting, I haven't played all the way through yet, but after hearing it mentioned, I think i'll put it back on my shortlist of games I need to play soon
Old 10-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Enthusiast

kanashi is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to kanashi Send a message via MSN to kanashi Send a message via Yahoo to kanashi
Yeah I have, and it just doesn't have the same feel that I got out of AoE II. Maybe I should say something like AoE and Settlers: Rise of an Empire?