11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

View Poll Results: What do you think of the site?
Sucks 0 0%
Decent 0 0%
Useful 0 0%
Awesome, and I can't wait to tell all of my gamer friends! 1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2012, 10:27 PM

GamesMatch has much to be proud of
Looking for a job in the game industry?
Helllooooo gamerDNA forum folks!!

I am the brand new (and quite handsome, if I do say so myself ) website administrator for Games-Match.com, and I wanted to give you guys a heads up about our website. We are a social network and jobs board for video game industry pros. Every day I'm here scouring the internets (yep, all of 'em) looking for the latest job openings in gaming, and receiving job posts from member employers to immediately post up on our jobs board. One of our coolest features for members of the site, is that you have the option to receive direct email job alerts to your inbox as soon as a new job tagged to your specified area of expertise goes up on the site.

Right now, you can sign up on Games Match for free (well, for the price of a Tweet or Facebook wall post about us) and contact anyone in our database of over 1,200 gaming industry professionals and employers, and you can apply directly to any job that looks cool to you.

Games Match employers post job openings for everything from Game Designers and 3D Graphic Artists, to Senior/Junior Programmers and Administrative positions. You can have a look at some of the jobs that have gone up on our jobs board recently by heading over here: http://www.games-match.com/usa/jobsboard.php

If you have any questions, or just want some more info on the site, you can hit me up at us-info@games-match.com. I'm in our Hollywood, CA office every day from 9-5, so as long as it's not a Saturday or Sunday, I'll get back to you within 24hrs.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Drew Schwartz
Games Match Website Administrator
us-info@games-match.com
Facebook.com/GamesMatchUS
@gamesmatch_us
Attached Images
File Type: png gm-logo2.png (8.3 KB, 5 views)