11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Retro Gaming

View Poll Results: Which Final Fantasy game is your favorite?
Final Fantasy I 4 8.70%
Final Fantasy II 0 0%
Final Fantasy III 1 2.17%
Final Fantasy IV 3 6.52%
Final Fantasy V 0 0%
Final Fantasy VI 13 28.26%
Final Fantasy VII 7 15.22%
Final Fantasy VIII 6 13.04%
Final Fantasy IX 3 6.52%
Final Fantasy X 4 8.70%
Final Fantasy X-2 0 0%
Final Fantasy XI 1 2.17%
Final Fantasy XII 2 4.35%
Other 2 4.35%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2009, 07:29 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Actually, if you summon any of the GF's enough times, the animation gets shorter. This includes Eden. It takes more than 20 times, though.

I actually didn't summon Eden all that much, but I did train all the GF's up by wearing them. That way, I could have fully trained GF's on every character for the final battle and it didn't matter which three were picked to start the fight.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:33 AM

Lurxalot is a jewel in the community Lurxalot is a jewel in the community
I noticed that, too. By the time I got to the end, Diablo was only showing about half the animation, maybe less, but the ones I got more recently were taking a long time.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:10 PM

Nehek has much to be proud of
IX is underrated. VII is really overrated.
I see IX as the perfection of the techniques that were amateurily used in VII.
Also I love the beautiful fantasy setting of IX and the black mage is pure awesome.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:27 AM

Gorgum3l is a cornerstone of the community Gorgum3l is a cornerstone of the community Gorgum3l is a cornerstone of the community
I thought VII was the most popular until the X+ ones, but it looks like VI is beating them all.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:50 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
I don't know why VI gets all the votes, but that's because I haven't played VI yet.

The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:29 AM

grimfusion has set foot on a distinguished road
I'm quite happy to see Final Fantasy 3 (6j) winning most votes, although I'd have to call myself a larger fan of Final Fantasy 2 (4j). The graphics aren't as fancy, but the story line has more plot twists than M. Night Shyamalan could muster. Honestly, a few of the plot twists seem cliche and forced, but I've never had another Final Fantasy game hold my attention as well.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:34 AM

grimfusion has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgum3l View Post
I thought VII was the most popular until the X+ ones, but it looks like VI is beating them all.
That's likely because we're posting in a retro gaming forum. I'd imagine most of the posters around here were gaming long before 1996 and the introduction of Final Fantasy 7. Usually, people who vote for Final Fantasy 7 have never played any of the series predating 1996.