11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 10-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Happy Birthday!
Old 10-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketwolf View Post
*clears throat*

What shall we do with the drunkenfairy, what shall we do with the drunkenfairy, what shall we do with the drunkenfairy, early in the morning?

Take your choice, birthday girl:

* Pull out the bung and get wet all over
* Scuppers with a deck pump
* Something about legs and runnin' and bowlin'
* I'm not going through the rest, they get increasingly strange and/or NSFW

Have a great day!
Hmm....I think I'll take strange and NSFW. lol...might as well I'm not getting any younger.

And thanks! Happy birthday to the other birthday peoples as well!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
Happy birthday drunkenfairy
Old 10-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Enthusiast

Dark-Crenshaw has much to be proud of
Happy B-day drunkenfairy!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:07 PM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
yeah happy b-day
Old 10-16-2008, 03:55 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
All hail Aliaz, born 21 years ago! Big event, have a great day and enjoy yourself!
Old 10-16-2008, 04:03 AM
Enthusiast

Reusol is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to Reusol Send a message via Skype™ to Reusol
no one is going to be on my birthday. actually, should be interesting, seeing if anyone is on christmas eve, lol.

oh, happy birthday to Aliaz. have a good one

Steam:- Reusol
PSN:- Reusol
Old 10-16-2008, 04:58 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reusol View Post
no one is going to be on my birthday. actually, should be interesting, seeing if anyone is on christmas eve, lol.

oh, happy birthday to Aliaz. have a good one
There's a good chance I'll be on I'll wish you happy b-day if I am!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:50 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reusol View Post
Christmas Eve?! Man. I was talking to Digit about that the other day - people having birthdays near big calendar events - and thought it was simultaneously very cool, and very bad for you. Because you probably only get one set of presents for both events, right?

It's worse to be a girl who's born on Valentine's Day, though, I think. One of my sister's friends used to only ever get chocolates and roses for her birthday.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketwolf View Post
...people having birthdays near big calendar events...
Strangely enough, both my parents have birthdays near major calendar events. My mom's is also on Christmas Eve, and my dad shares his birthday with George Washington.