11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 10-12-2008, 03:32 AM
Enthusiast

ScribbleN is community member of note
Send a message via ICQ to ScribbleN Send a message via AIM to ScribbleN Send a message via MSN to ScribbleN Send a message via Yahoo to ScribbleN Send a message via Skype™ to ScribbleN
I'm working nearly every waking moment I have this weekend.. D: But I will be sneaking in a game here and there.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:51 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
I just got back from taking pictures in an old cemetery. While I'm not busy stocking up on herbs in WoW, I'm planning on spending as much time as possible outside. Tomorrow I am going to a Renaissance Faire.
Man, I wish you lived here or I lived over where you do! I've no friends here who'd be interested in going to a renfaire, and I'm too shy to go on my own... also, props for the photography! Love abandoned places like that, nobody gawking at you and thinking you're a tourist or just weird!

Me, my weekend's nearly over, it's Sunday here! But my man and I charged through some more areas in BG2: ToB (man, Watcher's Keep takes forever) and I spent a lot of time reading and messing with the cats. Really nice weather outside today, I may go for a walk to the park!
Old 10-12-2008, 04:17 AM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
A friend from out of town came down for fall break and we went to Ethnic Expo, then came back and watched the Super Mario Bros. Movie for some reason. Afterwards, we played drunken Monopoly which I totally ruled, then retired to the living room for some drunken N64 action with Smash Bros, Goldeneye, and Star Fox. Tomorow, my fiancee's father and family come to visit. Ta daaaa.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Enthusiast

snowkissed is a jewel in the community snowkissed is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Skype™ to snowkissed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketwolf View Post
Man, I wish you lived here or I lived over where you do! I've no friends here who'd be interested in going to a renfaire, and I'm too shy to go on my own...
Haha, I was sooo happy when my brother offered to fly me down to Texas to visit him this November and go to the Ren Fest with him. I think he's shy too, but knows I'm a giant nerd. I went years ago and loooved it.

I had Canadian thanksgiving this weekend and enjoyed a night of Rock Band 2 with my boyfriend and another couple and then Warhammer Online and Guild Wars in between studying/working on projects.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I had to postpone my trip to the Ren Faire till next sunday.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
I had to postpone my trip to the Ren Faire till next sunday.
Need a date? I can go as the guy who flings shit at everyone.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
GRRRR! Stay away from my Mia!

Old 10-15-2008, 01:21 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I have an aversion to shit.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:26 AM
Enthusiast

Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Kjallstrom Send a message via Yahoo to Kjallstrom Send a message via Skype™ to Kjallstrom
I had a family reunion this weekend.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:21 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Quote:
I have an aversion to shit.

This weekend coming up is Digit's birthday! Very excited, we've decided to call it "The Christmas In October", or Octobermas for short. We've actually been counting down the days. I'm not sure why, it's not a big birthday for him, but it's fun anyway, and I have many happy things planned!

He has a birthday wishlist all filled with games... and computer hardware...