11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 10-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Enthusiast

Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Kjallstrom Send a message via Yahoo to Kjallstrom Send a message via Skype™ to Kjallstrom
GamerDNA Group Transfer
I recently became guildmaster, but our old guild leader had already created a GamerDNA group and GamerDNA page (actually, she made them when it was still GuildCafe). What do I need to get from her to transfer control of those pages to me?
Old 10-15-2008, 04:53 PM
Enthusiast

Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Kjallstrom Send a message via Yahoo to Kjallstrom Send a message via Skype™ to Kjallstrom
/bump

Anyone know how I'd do this?
Old 10-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
Gimme a sec and I'll take a look for you.

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 10-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
Have her go to the guild/group's page and hit the "Manage" button.

This should bring her to the "main" management page

She should scroll down and on the right should be a section where she can enter your name and press "pass leadership"

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 10-15-2008, 06:11 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methedras View Post
Have her go to the guild/group's page and hit the "Manage" button.

This should bring her to the "main" management page

She should scroll down and on the right should be a section where she can enter your name and press "pass leadership"
Precisely! Thanks Methedras!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks, I didn't want to have to create a guild just to figure out how to do that. I'll pass the info along to them.