Yes - Casually/For Fun 3 16.67%
No - I have other hobbies 0 0%
No - GAMES ARE DEVIL SPAWN!!!!!!!!111!1! 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Poll for gamerDNA staff?
Do any of the gamerDNA staff NOT play videogames?
Just curious...! And let's include tabletop, etc. for heck's sake =)
Old 10-08-2008, 04:20 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
We're happy to say that everyone that works at the company is a gamer. Whether it's the CEO that has a level 20 something in WAR (and a 70 in WoW), our Office Manager who played WoW(and we're trying to get into WAR ), our Biz Systems guy who plays Command and Conquer Generals, etc. We're all gamers and we enjoy all platforms of gaming. Most everyone in the company plays both console and PC games

We also have a large majority of people in the company that play table top games too We even have a huge plush 20 sided dice in the office when we need to roll for certain tough decisions...like if we should order Chinese food or Pizza for build night :P
Old 10-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Enthusiast

PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community
Woops I hijacked the poll.. i'm a naughty little wannabe
Old 10-08-2008, 01:18 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
...although I will say that since joining GamerDNA... I have gamed less... I use to play my Xbox 360 every day... now rarely... and with Warhammer I play that whenever I can... but I wish I played more.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 10-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I voted for the 4th option since no one else would have (But will now, because I claimed it), I'm cool like that, worship me please.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Q4Q - I am proud of you guys =D I figured you all would be some epic gamer types... good to hear no one's left out!

ChangeAgent - Come back to the dark side..... <3

Sensational - Thank you for representing option 4 (someone just had to) X)
Old 10-09-2008, 02:19 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Total hardcore MMORPG Killer here. Before Warhammer, Guild Wars was my game where I am a rank 4 Gladiator and a rank 4 Champion. Now I plan to forego sleep and sanity to be among the first few hundreds to reach the vaulted 80 renown rank in Warhammer. I don't know how I will manage it, since I will also be playing a Death Knight in WotLK. Giving up eating may the ticket.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
Death Knight!?!?

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 10-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Yes, Death Knight, as also seen in Warcraft II and III.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
I know what they are, I'm just shocked to see her priest abandoned.

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."