11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Helix Developers/API (Beta)

Old 10-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Api question
Does your api require a user id or can it just go by server? If left blank can it pull the entire db?

I have a very cool ap that I made many years ago for Quake2 that I can easily modify for warhammer.

If I can do a daily pull with a single query to download the data here, I would put in some time to do this and it could pull a lot of people into both zergwatch and gamer dna.. it is a 100% along the theme of zergwatch. <hint> zerg

Is there any way to expand the API to include PQ, PVP Kill/Death, etc's stats?

If so, please send me a key.

gaming news
Old 10-01-2008, 06:37 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
You have a key if you have an account. Open your gamerDNA panel and look in the lower right!

We don't have PQ, PVP Kill/death stats in the feed... EA does not provide it.

Also there is no way to do a single pull for all data in the database... you have to request per character/server. And the character has to be registered in our system to appear in the API. At this point it is meant for individual character applications... not large systems for leaderboards and such.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Last edited by QforQ : 10-01-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
ah heh. We had a cool off-line quake 2 leaderboard that had a minigame which you can "duel" other users and it takes stats, history, etc and calculates a vs. match. Would be fun as hell for a game like warhammer.

I guess it was equal to a virtual TCG where your game stats, items, acheivements, etc are your card stats which created a whole new community leaderboard based on web match ups.

It's always nice to give gamers tools to measure e-peens.

Hmm. maybe WoW.

gaming news