11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

View Poll Results: Do you believe in Roxi's psychic powers of netology?
Yes, I went and made a Twitter account. 8 29.63%
No, but I already have Twitter. 4 14.81%
No and I am totally grooving on the Luddite thing. 3 11.11%
Yes, but my own psychic powers are greater. I already have Twitter. 12 44.44%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2008, 06:50 PM

spazure has much to be proud of
I did reserve my name on twitter, quite a while ago. I just don't feel the need to have yet ANOTHER website I login to regularly. I already deleted my myspace when I realized I wasn't a 15 year old girl, so now I only have to login to Facebook. I dunno, twitter just doesn't make me want to check it on a regular basis. It's just.. there. Oh well, at least nobody else can make a twitter account with my name. =^_^=

Then again, since I can apparently now update Twitter and Facebook at the same time, that's handy. If something is private and I only want facebook friends to see it, I can send the update there. If it's general enough to be global, I'll put it on twitter. As far as actually ever logging in to twitter to see everybody's updates.. maybe only when I'm really bored, or trying not to outlevel my boyfriend's character in WAR (like right this second).
Last edited by spazure : 10-07-2008 at 07:07 PM. Reason: added more rambling
Old 10-07-2008, 11:11 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by sororitygirl View Post
I signed up cause Roxi said so ^_^
Smart girl. Twitter and Flickr may change the world. We'll see.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:14 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazure View Post
I I just don't feel the need to have yet ANOTHER website I login to regularly.
I totally understand this. I didn't really appreciate Twitter until I got the TwitterFox addon for Firefox. It periodically checks for new tweets and brings them to my attention. Lo and behold I find myself responding and participating.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
I totally understand this. I didn't really appreciate Twitter until I got the TwitterFox addon for Firefox. It periodically checks for new tweets and brings them to my attention. Lo and behold I find myself responding and participating.
Ooh, good to know! I should have thought to look for that... I'm gonna go pimp out my firefox even more now...
Old 10-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
I can also recommend TweetDeck. Sits in the systray unobtrusively, and whenever new tweets are registered it chirps (in a not-annoying way). You can also tweet/twitter from there and check @replies, direct messages, etc.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Enthusiast

tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to tibbon Send a message via Skype™ to tibbon
TweetDeck is the best Twitter client I've found. Keeps the data flowing quickly. A must have with over 500 followed or more

Need help? Post any bugs or issues in the Issues/Bugs Forum
imVOX Bug Tracker
imVOX Suggestions
Read the imVOX Blog
Old 10-10-2008, 06:18 PM

thatgirlhatesyou is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketwolf View Post
I can also recommend TweetDeck. Sits in the systray unobtrusively, and whenever new tweets are registered it chirps (in a not-annoying way). You can also tweet/twitter from there and check @replies, direct messages, etc.
OOO checking it out right now O.o I love little apps and add-ons like these.