11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

View Poll Results: Do you believe in Roxi's psychic powers of netology?
Yes, I went and made a Twitter account. 8 29.63%
No, but I already have Twitter. 4 14.81%
No and I am totally grooving on the Luddite thing. 3 11.11%
Yes, but my own psychic powers are greater. I already have Twitter. 12 44.44%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2008, 03:51 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Exclamation Roxianna says "Reserve your name on Twitter now!"

I've looked deep into my crystal ball and determined that Twitter will be important to your future as a gamer. So go there and reserve your name before someone else stumbles upon it and uses it.
Last edited by Roxianna : 09-30-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Enthusiast

PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community
Hahaha I outsmarted your plan, i'm already on twitter.. but atm? I think it sucks, but then it's not bloated with crap like facebook..

I just dont like the interact with crappy one liners thought they have..
Old 09-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
How do I respond to the poll if I have never heard of Twitter before now?
Old 09-30-2008, 07:56 PM
Enthusiast

PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community
the luddite one maybe? i dunno
Old 09-30-2008, 08:46 PM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
The man in the mists tells me that you luddites need an actual link. Apparently this thread is not as psychic as I thought.

http://twitter.com

"I will follow you will you follow me
All the days and nights that we know will be"

--Cat Stevens
Old 09-30-2008, 08:48 PM

The man in the mists tells me that you luddites need an actual link. Apparently this thread is not as psychic as I thought.

http://twitter.com

"I will follow you will you follow me
All the days and nights that we know will be"
Old 09-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I foresaw the double post
Old 09-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I foresee Roxi having a lot of followers!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:40 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
I've been using Twitter since sometime this spring and I really like it. To me Twitter is all about who you follow and how you use it. Twitter has become a great resource for news, industry buzz, a way to keep in touch with professional contacts, friends and even family (my sister uses Twitter, woot!).

Twitter has also been a good tool for gamerDNA to use to keep in touch with our community and interact with you guys. We also use it for customer support

You can find us on Twitter here:
http://www.twitter.com/gamerDNA

You can find me on Twitter here:
http://www.twitter.com/samhouston
Old 10-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I already reserved my name for another service, but thanks for the warning.