11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 01-08-2009, 12:19 AM

BaseballBoss-Jeff has much to be proud of
I'm trying the "ease 'er in" plan. We play a lot of Rock Band at our house and her friends really like it. So that gets here to plau. It may not lead to other games, but its a start!
Old 01-08-2009, 01:55 PM

wolfiezero has much to be proud of
It's odd that it's hard to pin down what somebody wants to play no matter of gender.

My fiancee is into gaming, but nothing terribly long and not hardcore. She's a massive Tomb Raider fan and likes those sorts of games, but about 90% of the Wii games we have are her's; Mario Galaxy, Okami, Raving Rabbids, Animal Crossing (to name a few). But she's becoming more hardcore as I show her and as she see's stuff.

She now wants to get into Final Fantasy (thanks to my collection that she see's everyday) but is worried about the length of gaming. But she's either going to try VII or Crisis core; I've suggested both and also VI or X-2 as for the most part there is a female lead in those titles and she prefers playing as a female character.

At the end of all this, I think the main point is seeing what she likes and feed that like with games; alter bits around what she likes and then gage the reaction.

So really, try everything and a number of different varities to suss out what she wants!
Old 01-14-2009, 11:48 PM
Enthusiast

KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community KaimerasPain is a jewel in the community
WoW, thats impossible in my house. My "significant other" is a NON-GAMER and when I say NON, it should be in bright red with chemical radiation signs around it.... The Wii is probably the only exception since you have to actually move around.... In most cases, my computer either gets turned of from the circuit box, or the power cord is unplugged.... I dont stay at the house on the weekdays, so its kinda an escape that allows me to game a little.....

Kaimera-