11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!


Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support


Post Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-25-2008, 06:49 PM
vezna vezna is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4
vezna has much to be proud of
Warhammer sig gen no worky
Hey, I am trying to get a sig with the warhammer sig gen. but it says it cannt find my char in realm war. So i follow the link, and sure enough, there I am!

character name: Elf
Server: Wolfenburg

help plix?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:44 PM
vezna vezna is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4
vezna has much to be proud of
I see why this doesnt work. When you sign up for the sig gen it searches the character name on all servers, then narrows it down to the server you specifiy. Problem is realm war only shows X amount of people when you search all servers. my characters doesnt show up when you search all servers. So to fix this the sig gen would need to do a specified search.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2008, 01:03 AM
Retodon8's Avatar
Retodon8 Retodon8 is offline
Savant
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Netherlands, NH
Posts: 1,323
Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I see what you mean.
I guess it's a time out happening over there, maybe.
Assuming the sigs use the same script as the form, gamerDNA should be able to work around the issue like you suggested.
It's still an issue with the other site though; maybe add it to their bug forum too?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-26-2008, 01:08 AM
sensi sensi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6
sensi has much to be proud of
hi i got the sig gen to work but it has given me an order sig instead of a destruction 1 /shrug is there a way to change it plz ?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-26-2008, 01:13 AM
spazure's Avatar
spazure spazure is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin, TX USA
Posts: 58
spazure has much to be proud of
My sig generated but it seems to be bugging out. Maybe it's upset that I'm not in a guild yet?

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-26-2008, 01:54 AM
burfo's Avatar
burfo burfo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 64
burfo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazure View Post
My sig generated but it seems to be bugging out. Maybe it's upset that I'm not in a guild yet?


I have the same problem and I am guilded:


I did submit a support ticket about this.
__________________
Burfo
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-26-2008, 01:57 AM
Retodon8's Avatar
Retodon8 Retodon8 is offline
Savant
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Netherlands, NH
Posts: 1,323
Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensi View Post
hi i got the sig gen to work but it has given me an order sig instead of a destruction 1 /shrug is there a way to change it plz ?
I found you, and it seems the sig is confused for some reason.
I don't think you can change that yourself, that it should automatically pick Destruction in your case.

You have the same issue as sensi and burfo too.
I think those boxes are I-don't-support-this-character-boxes like you get when you write special characters with incomplete fonts.
It seems to be right in front your character classes, so maybe there are some regex issues with the scraping.
Perhaps it's the tab characters in front of the class (only seen in the source code).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-26-2008, 02:34 AM
spazure's Avatar
spazure spazure is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Austin, TX USA
Posts: 58
spazure has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retodon8 View Post
I found you, and it seems the sig is confused for some reason.
I don't think you can change that yourself, that it should automatically pick Destruction in your case.

You have the same issue as sensi and burfo too.
I think those boxes are I-don't-support-this-character-boxes like you get when you write special characters with incomplete fonts.
It seems to be right in front your character classes, so maybe there are some regex issues with the scraping.
Perhaps it's the tab characters in front of the class (only seen in the source code).
I'll refrain from submitting another issue. Once it's found and fixed for one person, it'll be resolved for all. ^_^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-26-2008, 02:52 AM
QforQ's Avatar
QforQ QforQ is offline
GDNA Community Manager
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 889
QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by vezna View Post
Hey, I am trying to get a sig with the warhammer sig gen. but it says it cannt find my char in realm war. So i follow the link, and sure enough, there I am!

character name: Elf
Server: Wolfenburg

help plix?
It should be fixed now! Sorry for the inconvenience guys, there was a change on RealmWAR's end that made our sigs all wonky. It should all fixed

Thanks for letting us know everyone
__________________
Sam Houston
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-26-2008, 11:06 AM
sensi sensi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6
sensi has much to be proud of
thx for super fast response and fix i like this sig alot .
__________________
Reply With Quote
Post Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On