11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Tabletop Games

Old 09-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Enthusiast

kanashi is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to kanashi Send a message via MSN to kanashi Send a message via Yahoo to kanashi
I'm starting to like point buy a lot better, but I still like using the dice. Maybe to solve the problem the DM should roll all starting dice.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:10 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanashi View Post
I'm starting to like point buy a lot better, but I still like using the dice. Maybe to solve the problem the DM should roll all starting dice.
Nah. When the player holds the dice in his clammy little hand and rolls them himself, he can't blame you for his Str of 8.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 AM
Enthusiast

kanashi is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to kanashi Send a message via MSN to kanashi Send a message via Yahoo to kanashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
Nah. When the player holds the dice in his clammy little hand and rolls them himself, he can't blame you for his Str of 8.
I'm fine if he blames me, god(DM) cursed him to be weak, now RP with it! xD

Old 09-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
LOL

Yeah. It's a challenge to find people that actually want to play the DM/GM's story sometimes. The way I feel about it is if I wanted nothing but hack 'n slash I'd be playing one of my video games.