Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

View Poll Results: What gender are you?
Male 72 72.73%
Female 27 27.27%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
omg...we're losing in the poll
Old 09-25-2008, 04:54 PM

Else has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
omg...we're losing in the poll
I'mma chick. :> And omg, you live in CT. Me too [except when in college].
Old 09-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Enthusiast

kanashi is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to kanashi Send a message via MSN to kanashi Send a message via Yahoo to kanashi
I think I would be sick if every female character in all the games I play were actually males, especially when voice chat is enabled! They sound so real @__@

...xD

Old 09-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
We have at least three women, that I know about, in our guild that get on vent.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:18 PM

Else has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommarrow View Post
We have at least three women, that I know about, in our guild that get on vent.
In my last heavy-vent guild I had on Age of Conan, we had about 25 regular members that used Vent. Out of those 25, only 5 of them were female. And to be honest, I was quite surprised. I figured I would be the only one. Oh and the guild leader was a female, which shocked me even more. I made a fool of myself when it was like:

Else joined the guild!
Else> Hope you guys don't mind a little female in your guild!
Guild Leader> . . .
Old 09-25-2008, 06:28 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
there r no gurlz on the intarwebz. the poll iz a lie
Old 09-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Enthusiast

Jono00 is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to Jono00 Send a message via MSN to Jono00
I see dead people.
Thats weird, but so is every other post on this thread.
Oh and I male :3

Old 09-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Why is "yes" not an option in this poll?

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 09-25-2008, 09:58 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Or "no", for that matter?
Old 09-25-2008, 10:08 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
I'm a multi-gender dog from outerspace, what button am I supposed to press?

And where's Jodou's post? I was really expecting him to show up and mention that he is no ordinary peasant "boy", but a manly man of great stature.
Better options for this quiz would have been: penis, vagina, other.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Closed Thread