View Poll Results: What gender are you?
Male 72 72.73%
Female 27 27.27%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2008, 03:30 AM

Pwnererer has much to be proud of
Poll: Are you a boy or a girl?
So I hear a lot of stats coming out that females are becoming more of a common site in the video game market. I never know what to make of those stats, so lets settle it right now: What is the girl/boy ratio right here on gamerdna?

Old 09-25-2008, 03:54 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
I'm not sure that testing this on gamerDNA is such a great idea, at least until it becomes as popular for other genres as it is amongst the MMO players. Apparently gDNA started as a guild host, so its member base is naturally skewed towards MMO players, of which there is statistically (I believe) many more females than in other genres (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone!).
Old 09-25-2008, 05:52 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Girls don't play MMO's!!!
Old 09-25-2008, 05:58 AM
Enthusiast

PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community PrivateSniper is a cornerstone of the community
Girls dont exist, they are a myth created by the outsiders to try and make us males leave our safe place in search of "sex"! lol
Old 09-25-2008, 06:07 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Lol Mia, I must be a guy then...!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I want to vote in this poll, but how can I tell?
Old 09-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retodon8 View Post
I want to vote in this poll, but how can I tell?
If you can't tell, you may have some serious issues.

I was told this by the voices in my head.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I'm a multi-gender dog from outerspace, what button am I supposed to press?

And where's Jodou's post? I was really expecting him to show up and mention that he is no ordinary peasant "boy", but a manly man of great stature.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Enthusiast

Reusol is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to Reusol Send a message via Skype™ to Reusol
no such things as women on the internet. its a conspiracy

Steam:- Reusol
PSN:- Reusol
Old 09-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
What do I click if I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Closed Thread