11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Racing and Simulation

Old 08-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Enthusiast

Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community
Burnout Paradise
I popped Burnout Paradise back in this week after the update and have actually been enjoying the game. I loved it from the start, but with so many games to play, this one got sidetracked for awhile.

I completed all my Marked Man and Road Rage events. I now have to do all the Stunt Runs (which I hate) and Races with a few burning routes as well to complete the game.

I think the Stunt Runs will be the nightmare events for me. I guess we will see.
Old 08-09-2008, 08:09 PM

Cormyre has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
I've got the same to finish... like 7 stunt runs for my elite license and the 100% achievement =( hate stunt runs with a passion
Old 08-10-2008, 07:19 PM
Enthusiast

Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community
I got the Burnout Skills achievement where you have to have 6 of the top scores with 8 players in Freeburn Online. I never expected to get that and I got it last night. WOOHOO.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:47 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
Congrats... I remember fighting for that sucker... being almost to the lead of something and then someone would start a race event or something and cancel it out... or boot you... heh
Old 08-14-2008, 02:02 AM

iChaos has much to be proud of
I finished every thing then sold the game and I agree with you those stunt runs are night mares and my only secret is that where ever I start the stunt run even if its on the other side of the map I always go to the quarry and that ensures my win when I get there.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:00 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Burnout Paradise is one of my favorite games I have for the 360. I came into it thinking I'd hate it and bought it on a whim...I ended up playing it all day every day for a week or so. I actually got it the weekend before my job interview with gamerDNA...knowing it was there was so tempting to stray from preparing for the interview! :P
Old 08-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChaos View Post
I finished every thing then sold the game and I agree with you those stunt runs are night mares and my only secret is that where ever I start the stunt run even if its on the other side of the map I always go to the quarry and that ensures my win when I get there.
Thanks so much for the info. I will give this a try. I also heard that as your timer goes down, just hit the boost button quickly to reset it and not to keep boost going. I hear that will give you a lot more time to complete the challenge. I hope to start knocking those out soon.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:49 AM

rexin has much to be proud of
i cant wait for the second and third updates bikes and a whole new map section i think they got it out for the ps3 already but not sure bout the xbox
Old 09-23-2008, 01:36 PM

nah we have the bike pack on the 360 as well... not sure what else came with it... figures I just traded the game on Goozex a few days before =P
Old 09-23-2008, 01:40 PM

rexin has much to be proud of
o coo i gotta go dl that and get my game on i know the first one came late