11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 09-12-2008, 04:02 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Not a cool thing at all
After having my 360 for just over a year, today it decided to RRoD on me.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2008, 04:06 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
You've got some sort of equipment that allows usage of the internet, try that.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:09 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArelosDhrahin View Post
You've got some sort of equipment that allows usage of the internet, try that.
Say what now????

Old 09-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
I feel sorry for you, try calling custom support but be prepaired to talk to a retard
Old 09-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Sorry about that. But, hey, it lived a long life--one year is a normal lifespan for a 360. Time to box it up and get your free, refurbed 360 from Microsoft!

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 09-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Guru

Already called customer support. They didn't seem too retarded; a little bit of a foreign accent, but not really retarded.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:24 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Support here was pretty good when it happened to mine. Every X360 owner goes through this at least once or twice.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:03 AM

Techcore has much to be proud of
Seriously, huh. I was actually happy that my 360 finally RRoD'd. I'd been playing it nonstop for 12hrs at a time, occasionally leaving it on for days. I've had it for about two and a half years and it /just/ RRoD'd. So I finally got to put that extended warranty to use.

In any case, play your other consoles or pick up some PC games. ;P
Old 09-14-2008, 06:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekynerdgirly View Post
Seriously, huh. I was actually happy that my 360 finally RRoD'd. I'd been playing it nonstop for 12hrs at a time, occasionally leaving it on for days. I've had it for about two and a half years and it /just/ RRoD'd. So I finally got to put that extended warranty to use.

In any case, play your other consoles or pick up some PC games. ;P
I had been playing my 360 an average of six to seven hours a day since I got it; but the day it RRoD, I played for at most ten minutes, then had it off for almost six hours before starting it up to play again, then RRoD.

As for other consoles, I only have two others but don't usually play them a lot. And PC games aren't much help either when mostly all I can play is the Command & Conquer series or any of the Age of whatever by Ensemble Studios or possibly The Sims for the umpteenth time. If I want new PC games, I would have to upgrade/buy a new PC, since the one I have can't run anything newer than 2003 games(a.k.a. anything requiring more than 256 MB of memory).

Old 09-15-2008, 04:36 AM

angeezy has much to be proud of
That sucks. And yeah, it'll happen to everybody eventually unless they're real real realllllllll lucky. My 360 lasted a year as well.