11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-08-2007, 01:23 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Oh that's right. I completely forgot that kids automatically get their profiles set to private.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
roger that I will make the year a different year

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
a theme would be nice like maybe a picture of all the MMOs we can't wait to come out this year, or maybe things that we are currently in

Old 01-08-2007, 06:57 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
yeah... get on that

Old 01-23-2007, 11:51 PM
Founding Member

blade or sam can you help me out with some code for a nice hyperlink to the main page of guildcafe? or maybe to Tarinths page so he can get more fame LOL

Still working on picture if anyone, :cough: armaya :cough:, wants to help that would be cool

Old 02-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Founding Member

Ok seriously hard to get more people interested in this site with out some help... I think this could be a great thing but i need some help because i am uber noob when it comes to myspace! HELP!!!!

Old 07-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Founding Member

So guildcafe on myspace only have like 63 friends and I know there are something like 5000 members here, and I find it hard to believe that only 63 people have a myspace page! so if any of you didnt know add guildcafe to you myspace friends!

Old 07-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
63/5000 does seem a bit low. But how many of those are actually active / aware of such a space? And how many of those actually have a myspace themselves? I know it's very popular in the states, but I barely know anybody with it myself... I don't have one neither... The people of I know who do have it, are as far away of gaming as Paris Hilton from a decent sandwich. Still, I imagine out of 5000 people more than 63 should have a page...
Old 07-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
I added the GC to my profile (Mommy Dearest) when I first signed up here. It's been awhile since you posted any needs for the site...is there anything that needs some help? I'm absolutely awful when it comes to art (aside from what can be edited in paint), but I'm not bad with html & the like, and I have far too much time on my hands some days.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Founding Member

OMG OMG OMG I suck at art and HTML coding....I would love if you could help me in ANY way you think would make the myspace page look better, right now its nothing to great, I can give you the e-mail and password too if you want to co-manage it with me...we can create a myspace group here to if needed