11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-04-2007, 09:43 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
If you could agree amongst yourselves on who should do it, go ahead with my blessing! If you do it, all I just ask that you mention on the page that it is created and edited by fans of GuildCafe, not by GuildCafe staff.

Regards,

Tarinth

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 01-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
with that disclaimer who all is interested in creating a guild cafe myspace page besides me and evil?

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
so it begins if anyone can help me make the place cooler or just wants to add to friends list I need all the help I can get

http://www.myspace.com/guildcafe

Old 01-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Founding Member

when was guildcafes birthday and should it be male or female???

Old 01-07-2007, 06:37 AM

Blade has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
I might be able to lend a hand. I'm no good at creating html, but I am pretty good at figuring out what stuff does what and changing it.
I created my myspace layout from scratch and as such consider myself well versed in HTML / XHTML / CSS (as well as other languages), partner in a hosting company which lends it's services to private buisnesses as well but this is mostly irrelevent.

While I'd love to help out this kinda tiptoes on my other job (which brings in the money so I can actually live). I'm also somewhat private about my personal life except amongst closer friends which is why my myspace profile is private.

If you would like any tips on editing myspace layouts and CSS let me know in PM. Although much of it is already on the web.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:56 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
The first line of code for GuildCafe was written on Sept. 28, 2006, so you can use that for the birthday if you like (but won't that fail COPPA guidelines rather miserably?) Male or female....Uh, I'll leave that as a judgment call to you!

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 01-07-2007, 07:56 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Female.

First thing please replace the logo you have up there with this one:

Old 01-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Founding Member

done and updated, 7 friends and 4 groups jus need a few tips on helping me created the page and then need a few people to ready posts on these groups and make comments, not adertize, just participate, I don't want to take food out of anyones mouth so don't worry about helping, its just a volunteer site, i will maintain friends list pictures and hopefully get some smart coders to help me make the site look nice

Old 01-08-2007, 01:56 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Don't know if you meant it to be that way, but the profile is set to private. I tried to view it without being logged in but it wouldn't let me. If you want I can find a good theme to put in there.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:15 AM

Blade has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
Don't know if you meant it to be that way, but the profile is set to private. I tried to view it without being logged in but it wouldn't let me. If you want I can find a good theme to put in there.
That would be the case if he used the the birthdate T provided. Anyone 15 or under has their profile set to private and it cannot be changed unless the birthdate is set to something above 15.