11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-12-2008, 05:13 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Anyone taking the new quizzes? What are your results?
I have taken all of the quizzes... you can see my results here:

http://www.gamerdna.com/member/ChangeAgent/badges/

Most surprising to me was Support for FPS... as I do tend to play back a bit and more do what I am told as I am not a very stand out independent player...

It is nice that my traits picked up on Less Social... we are still working on the sig for that, right now I can't share them easily... it had to be left by the side of the road just to kick it out the door... but I am:

More Organized
More Competitive
More Reward Driven
Less Social
More Team Oriented
More Physical

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 08-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
Last edited by tommarrow : 08-12-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I would take them but you can't use the "Next" button while using the PS3 browser, so I'm stuck on the first question.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:16 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
I would take them but you can't use the "Next" button while using the PS3 browser, so I'm stuck on the first question.
Really? That is random... it isn't a complicated button or anything.

Do you see the little gamerDNA bot popup?

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 08-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan

That's me, almost too a tee I thought.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Enthusiast

eidanch is a jewel in the community eidanch is a jewel in the community
I like the new system. It's good and it adds a lot. The bot is killing me lol.

By E.C.
Pro Gamer.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
is seems the bartle scores are adding up to 97-98% wtf?
so used to it being 200% i guess XD

Old 08-12-2008, 08:19 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syldra View Post
is seems the bartle scores are adding up to 97-98% wtf?
so used to it being 200% i guess XD
Yeah there is some rounding in there... to get it to fixed percentages... so that is bound to happen a bit.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'm taking the Decades of Influence quiz right now and when asked about most identifiable characters I chose Ryu and Ken. Now, I think the bot is clever in a companion cube sort of way, but I better never see it say Sharoken again. Clearly the person writing these has no clue what a shoryuken is.

/nerdrage

Pretty spot on:

I found a bug with your DNA trait system: it says I'm 100% polite.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Last edited by Jodou : 08-13-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:26 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Clearly the person writing these has no clue what a shoryuken is.
That was me... I thought it was sharyuken... and never went back to check it... cause of course, it wasn't in the spell check. Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
I found a bug with your DNA trait system: it says I'm 100% polite.
I will get some engineers on that.