11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Sports Junkies

View Poll Results: Will you be buying NHL09 and creating a League Play character?
Yes - Xbox360 2 50.00%
Yes - Playstation 3 0 0%
No - I have no interest in either, but I feel the need to always be heard. 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
NHL 09 PS3 or XBOX?
Who is getting NHL 09? I'm deciding whether to get it for Xbox or PS3. Anyone else interested in the league play (Sports MMOG)? If so is anyone interested in an all-GamerDNA team?

gaming news
Last edited by samhain : 09-03-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I'm back in WoW with some buddies, so I have no time and no money or else I would defenitley buy it and give it a try. Used to love the NHL games a couple of years ago.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:53 AM
Enthusiast

PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community
XBox would probably have a bigger player pool.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:52 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
I might check it out for the 360, I'm very interested in the guild gameplay mechanics and online grouping system. Sounds very interesting!
Old 10-05-2008, 04:28 PM

kingrich06 has much to be proud of
I most likely will get it for xbox
Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 AM

MnGeezer has much to be proud of
I was planning on buying this one, but with FarCry2 and COD:WaW just around the corner I dont think the wife would allow me into the bedroom ever again. It's bad enough she has to put up with my bid to obtain WILD season tickets.

I may still get it for the 360 should she turn her back on me for a moment however
Old 10-13-2008, 04:19 AM

icemagewiz has much to be proud of
I have NHL for PS3... Good graphics and I like the game play pretty cool
Old 05-19-2009, 08:56 PM

Palawynn has much to be proud of
I got the game for pc and said I really wanted to try the online mode so much ...

guess what I haven't even opened the box .... too much WOW playing leaves so little time for any other game and so I wish I could quit WOW again to make the time but I don't see it happening right now