11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-24-2008, 07:20 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Cool gamerDNA Official Team Fortress 2 server
Thanks to Roxianna, gamerDNA now has an official Team Fortress 2 server. We've had a decent amount of requests over the last couple months for this, so we finally got one for everyone to enjoy!

We just started it up today so it doesn't have much action, but any clans, guilds, and gamerDNA community members are welcome to use it as much as you want. Please tell your friends about it and get this server bumpin!

I was just on the server and I had about 20ms ping (from Boston) and the server is situated in the central united states. Hopefully everyone should have a pretty good ping.

See you guys online!

**If anyone has any experience with administrating TF2 servers please contact me privately. Your help would be appreciated in getting some custom things setup**
Last edited by QforQ : 08-24-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:19 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Awesome, this will be my new favorite server (assuming there are people on it when I'm looking for a game).
Old 08-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I'd play, but the 110ms+ across the Atlantic are more noticable than you'd think. Still, it's a pretty cool thing to have.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:08 PM

Tyen is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Tyen
I'll most definitely be playing. Someone has to give QforQ a run for his money~
Old 08-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Enthusiast

eidanch is a jewel in the community eidanch is a jewel in the community
This is a great idea. But i am from the European area so ping will probably be 200-250.... anyway this is cool.

By E.C.
Pro Gamer.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:54 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
If I could make a request. Can we get a faster respawn time? I'm not suggesting instant (although I like that), but at least something quicker than 15 secs?
Old 08-24-2008, 11:21 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Yeah, I'm trying to educate myself a bit on TF2 server administration but it isn't the most intuitive thing in the world. Lot of code editting in the config files it seems.

Once I figure out how to edit it I will knock it down.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Freaking sweet I've been wanting to hop back into TF2 this week while I waited for WAR OB to kick off. What's the map rotation like?

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 08-26-2008, 06:27 PM
I hate hippies

I'm pretty sure everything is default right now. I haven't sat through an entire rotation, but I think it goes through all of them.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:24 AM
GDNA Community Manager

Imran apparently is our server admin ninja, so he's gonna hook us up with a sweet running server with all the right custom stuff hopefully this week.

Tonight we maxed out the server, gonna jump in now!