11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

View Poll Results: How likely are you to follow-up on a gamer match based on a quiz et al?
Very likely 3 6.52%
Somewhat likely 9 19.57%
Unlikely 16 34.78%
Never gunna happen 18 39.13%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2008, 07:54 AM
Enthusiast

Zedar has set foot on a distinguished road
I voted "unlikely" too -- I just don't see it happening.

Unless I get an email after the quiz saying it's matched me up with Tricia Helfer (Yum!) and she wants to meet me...

Old 08-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well, that depends: can I be matched to other dudes and will there be another care meter? Unless it's as gay as possible, then no.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Arelos_Dhrahin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Well, that depends: can I be matched to other dudes and will there be another care meter? Unless it's as gay as possible, then no.
Right on!!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 02:01 AM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:47 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Stop posting my nude pics!

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-23-2008, 02:55 AM
Arelos_Dhrahin

Hawt, chugged for 10 minutes on that one.
Old 08-23-2008, 05:54 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Old 08-23-2008, 08:29 AM
Enthusiast

Jaraj is a jewel in the community Jaraj is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaraj
I like to find new people to play with/against so I looked though the listed games of my matches and found those who have at least three of mine listed. Then I PM'd to see if they wanted to go for a trail run. Turns out most of them answered the questions ideally instead of honestly!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaraj View Post
I like to find new people to play with/against so I looked though the listed games of my matches and found those who have at least three of mine listed. Then I PM'd to see if they wanted to go for a trail run. Turns out most of them answered the questions ideally instead of honestly!
People lie? ON MY INTERNETS??!

'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I would be afraid of matchmaking because I'm afraid most of my matches would be 9 year old boys with anger management problems.

I think its a neat concept worth trying as long as it doesn't get used for OMGIMGONNAMEETGIRLZ!

gaming news