11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-17-2008, 05:33 AM

DarkELFDrizzt has much to be proud of
Hey Peeps -Drizzt-
Sup peeps, Im darkELFDrizzt, I play SC, D2, WC3 online. I have been leaders of a couple clans

Clan The Swarm @ USEast )tS(
Clan The Hunters @ USeast (T.H)
Clan Drow @ USEast Drow-

Ive been in many clans, My AKAs are

Byakuya_Kuchiki
DarkELFDrizzt
Elf(ConFed)
Drizzt(T.H)
USFU]BioHazard[
Bio[Haz)arD

and many many more
Old 08-17-2008, 07:57 AM

KittyBitters has much to be proud of
Hey newb, FFXI > Yours games. <33
Old 08-17-2008, 07:58 AM

-sigh- I do not agree Nub, you were the one that set me as a Uber pro :P
Old 08-17-2008, 11:29 PM

Ifeeljuiicy is an unknown quantity at this point
your a fan of R.A. salvatore eh?
Old 08-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Him an every other emo teenager who's ever picked up a fantasy novel.

I can understand wanting to represent your heroes, but what I fail to get is how it absolutely has to be Drizzt, Legolas or Wolverine. Dudes... it's been done.

But they know that. Someone else already has the name. Someone else always has the name... so it's xxDRIZZTxx or Lagoles or whatever retarded misspelling is not already taken by yet another fanboi. I honestly wonder what would posses anyone to think that's a good idea.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:51 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
What are you talking about Bishop? Drizzt is a completely original name.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:24 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Should have chosen Legolas; that name is far more original.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-18-2008, 05:38 AM

actually, I use this name for every online thing I do, and its never been used before...
Old 08-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkELFDrizzt View Post
actually, I use this name for every online thing I do, and its never been used before...
Uh... erhm... I...

Frankly, I'm speechless. Not only did you not understand a word of what I said, you also just listed 5 other names that you've used online.

I'm afraid it's The Van for you.

'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Uh... erhm... I...

Frankly, I'm speechless. Not only did you not understand a word of what I said, you also just listed 5 other names that you've used online.

I'm afraid it's The Van for you.
Im sorry but this proves that you are a moron -.-
I did name 5 other names I use online, and I said I use this account for most things that I do online and/or offline.
Most people on Battle.Net also use other accounts -.-
And those are mostly just old accounts that I dont use, but am trying to reaquaint myself with people I knew in those clans and such -.-
The van says u-fail, and Im glad you own it -.-
They sure are at a nice home -.-
Please Bishop, dont strain your brain too hard, just go die in a corner

~Drizzt~