11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-17-2008, 01:47 AM

coed234 has much to be proud of
hello from Maine
Hello to all, i just wanted to stop by and say hi, i've been a member of 360voice for a month and i've heard of this site so i figured i'd give it a try.

John
Old 08-17-2008, 02:53 AM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
Welcome to the site. Enjoy.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:37 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Right back at ya' from Connecticut!
Old 08-18-2008, 05:09 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Maine? You are right next door! GamerDNA offices (and the 360voice ones I guess you could say) are in Cambridge, MA now! If we have a party, maybe you can swing down!

We want to try and organize a party at the office for members of the site. Not sure where the planning for that is at... maybe we need to just pick a date!

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 08-19-2008, 05:44 AM

burfo has much to be proud of
Welcome to the site.