11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Question Badges badges badges so many choices...
...which to put up where. Since ChangeAgent and the crew turned gamerDNA into Quiz-O-Mania I have so much to choose from. It's sort of a mix and match thing.

I want to wear my Bartle Test "killer" badge on the Darkfall forums. I am a true killer you know...not someone that retook the test multiple times to get that result. (Too bad the DF forums don't support badges ).

I am going to use a badge here on gamerDNA of course. Should I use the Bartle or the Decades of Influence badge? I love the FPS Multiplayer Playstyle badge in the shape of a gun...

...but I don't play FPS too much (Though this may change when Battlefield Heroes comes online).

I am definitely not going to use the badge from RTS Multiplayer Playstyle Quiz because I am a hopeless turtle. Sad really.

Which badge are you going to use and where?
Old 08-15-2008, 06:15 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
Personally I think they are a little too big. It would be nice if we had one that combined all of them. Of course there may be more quizzes in the future so that might not work either.
I prefer to see more unique sigs that are somewhat personalized.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I like this, Roxi! What a great idea!

Old 08-15-2008, 07:59 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Yeah there is one more badge to come... your gamerDNA Trait badge of that hexagon listing out your behaviors.

After that we will look at one for your profile information... maybe include some aggregates like bartle into it... still playing.

We also want one that is custom for XFire and Xbox with GamerDNA branding... the big thing with the quiz system was building out the system to support the badges... so we do want to roll more...

and I do agree... a few smaller ones that are quiz specific that fit in a sig-bar standard size would be nice too.

or a hot animated one that flips between your results of all the quizzes is nice.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 08-15-2008, 08:52 PM

ElectraSpikes has much to be proud of
hmm ill have to figure out what badges i can use.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:46 AM

Grimwood has much to be proud of
i know exactly what you mean, so many badges so little time!! lol
Old 09-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Enthusiast

Jono00 is a jewel in the community
Send a message via ICQ to Jono00 Send a message via MSN to Jono00
I love those badges. They really do, somehow, represent me as a gamer.
Im a good guy. I cant do evil just like that :P (Unless I Have to.)

Old 09-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Enthusiast

Jaraj is a jewel in the community Jaraj is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaraj
I think I'll wait and see if ChangeAgent comes up a animation that can flip between them. Although I don't think I like the idea of fliping through all of them maybe just the ones you select should be cycled.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Oops!
I suggested something I just found the site already does; feel free to delete this post.
Last edited by Retodon8 : 09-22-2008 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Delete me! :)
Old 09-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I am probably not going to use a badge, I prefer my personal signature (Even though the result of my bartle test is pretty awesome...) and I don't really like the mess of having multiple signatures.