11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-11-2008, 09:00 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
gamerDNA Life: Rock Band 2 and Ralph Baer
Last week some of the folks here at gamerDNA had the chance to play some Rock Band 2 and hear a speech from the legend Ralph Baer. I made a writeup all about it on our company blog here:

http://company.gamerdna.com/blog/200...ates-a-legend/

Check it out, complete with pictures and video!

We'll be doing about 1-2 blog posts a week giving you a sneak peak into life here at gamerDNA, what we're playing in the office that week, games we're excited about..whatever! Stay tuned
Old 08-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Enthusiast

Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community
How about a Job Opening listing?

I am glad to hear the news about the guitar. I am thinking of buying another kit of instruments. I am trying to decide if I want the RB2 or GHWT set.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:11 PM

Johndg is a jewel in the community Johndg is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman709 View Post
How about a Job Opening listing?

I am glad to hear the news about the guitar. I am thinking of buying another kit of instruments. I am trying to decide if I want the RB2 or GHWT set.
Just thought I would mention that the RB2 instruments will work with GH:WT while nothing has been said as to if the GH:WT instruments will work with RB2 so for now I am getting RB2 since it is known to have compatibility(yes even the drums).

Old 08-12-2008, 04:12 PM

Cormyre has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
I already got Steves twitter saying he played it and turned into a seething ball of hate... now more of you have played it?! ARGH, just steal a copy and send my way please! k,thx,bai!