11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Retro Gaming

Old 06-27-2008, 07:22 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Mame Collectors Rejoice!
My favorite mame games are the neo geo games. I use an older HannaHo Hot Rod.

I have almost every game supported as of 3-4 years ago.

NEO GEO games are the best MAME games though.

Before I moved 4 years ago, I had a cabinet that a friend and I made from a kit, but I gave it to him because we already had too much junk to transport.

gaming news
Old 06-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
MAME is one of the most beautiful apps ever just because of its awesome cross-platform support. As we speak I'm looking into using it on my DS, although I'm not sure how well some of the later arcade games will run on it.

But I've seen it used for lots of home-made arcade boxes, and it's so awesome to play some of these games all over again. Nothing beats original Arcade Afterburner!

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 06-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
MAME is one of the most beautiful apps ever just because of its awesome cross-platform support. As we speak I'm looking into using it on my DS, although I'm not sure how well some of the later arcade games will run on it.

But I've seen it used for lots of home-made arcade boxes, and it's so awesome to play some of these games all over again. Nothing beats original Arcade Afterburner!
what? mame ds? omg irl? post what you find here, please. That would finalize the takeover of my kid's DS by me.

gaming news
Old 07-09-2008, 08:37 PM

gameaholica has much to be proud of
I have MAME installed on both of my XBox's and love it. Black Tiger all the way!!!

__________________________________________________ ____________________
http://gamershub.org
Old 07-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Enthusiast

Bostue is a jewel in the community Bostue is a jewel in the community
I never knew what this was till I read it here.
Thanks for the info guys I have been checking MAME out all over the net.