11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Steampunk Treehouse
For all you Steampunk fans out there....
I was busy tracking down an old friend and this is what he's been up to lately:

I must have this Treehouse!

Here's the website with info about the creation of the treehouse, as well as other information: http://www.steamtreehouse.com/
All the other pictures are worth checking out.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Good grief, your guy has too much free time on his hands. Awesome, though...
'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Awesome. That's real craftsmanship that is.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
I wants! What kind of Oscilloscopes and gadgetry does he have on the inside?

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 08-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
That would have been pretty cool to have as a kid.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Arelos_Dhrahin

Aye, it would have.. Any pictures of the inside Mia?
Old 08-07-2008, 05:04 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
That's awesome. Steampunk stuff really fascinates me
Old 08-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Enthusiast

rabb1t is a paragon of the community rabb1t is a paragon of the community rabb1t is a paragon of the community rabb1t is a paragon of the community rabb1t is a paragon of the community
[derail]

I'll put bets Blizzards next MMOG will be SteamPunk or CyberPunk like.

[rail]
Old 08-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabb1t View Post
[derail]

I'll put bets Blizzards next MMOG will be SteamPunk or CyberPunk like.

[rail]
Some would argue that WoW already has elements of steampunk in it...the gear/mechanical wind up stuff, some of the zones and even the guns have a mild Steampunk influence.

But I guess Starcraft has a light touch of Cyberpunk to it (like about as much as the Aliens movies do, I suppose.)

But I hate to say it, if Blizzard put out an honest to god, true to the genre and mood game for either of those (or hell both) I'd be quitting every game right then and there to go out of my way and give it some play time.

Either of these work for me:

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 08-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
lol - I gave you all a link! Ok - here's two more pics,

but the best way to see the inside is this video (I don't know how to embed it - sorry):
http://tv.boingboing.net/2008/01/24/...ree-house.html