11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 10-12-2006, 03:22 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Talking Got Questions?
Ask here and help me build our support area. Oh and get your answers fast too!
Last edited by Roxianna : 11-06-2006 at 04:37 PM. Reason: test of rules
Old 10-28-2006, 03:34 AM
Devil's Advocate

Ravage is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Ravage
Okay, maybe I'm a fool, or maybe it's just because I've never used a system quite like this before, but I'm having some problems with the tag feature.

For example...I was trying to find people tagged with the Section One tag to do friends invites. When I clicked on "Section One" in the tag menu, it brought up a new screen saying there were like 20 S1 members, and showed the avatars for about 6 of them. How does one view the rest of the folks flagged for that title? I couldn't find any way to scroll through them or find a "next page" style command.

Please illuminate the dark world this Rodian is living in!

Old 10-28-2006, 03:54 AM
Devil's Advocate

One more question, this time on the reputation thingy...
Here's what my rep countout reads:

2006-10-26 13:29:01+100 Fame for first Game History listing
2006-10-27 15:34:24Made new friend: ESD Tyrdstorm (+50)
2006-10-27 16:40:42Made new friend: DaMann (+50)
2006-10-27 18:16:32Made new friend: Neowart (+50)
2006-10-27 18:54:43Made new friend: EvilAerosolCan (+50)
2006-10-27 22:43:01Added Unreal Tournament to Game History

Now why did it mention UT at the bottom? Does it add more after you add a certain number of games, or is this just a fluke? It doesn't list a value like the others, so this confused me a little.

Old 10-28-2006, 04:35 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I think you get points for adding your first game.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Devil's Advocate

Right, but the first game I added was Age of Empires. (Alphabetically, doncha' know...)

Unreal Tournament was the LAST game I added, and added a day later than the others...

Old 10-28-2006, 06:21 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
The fame history includes information that gives you fame as well as miscellaneous notes about what you've done, which can include non-fame events (like adding another game). If you receive fame for something, it tells you how much (+50 etc.)
Old 10-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Devil's Advocate

Okay, it just seemed really random that it added UT to that list, but nothing else of the games I added in between the first and UT.

I don't know that I see any sense in listing UT there, considering it's not a fame-earning event.

Old 11-06-2006, 11:38 AM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
You are not crazy Ravage
The fame history is wrong: asc instead of desc. Your most recent addition will be put at the top after I beat Tarinth about the head about it some more.

Some of these fame histories are already quite long, so I'd like to scroll them, but Foxfire will not allow me to put in anything but the ugly Windows scrollbar (they are very righteous about not letting people change scrollbars). If anybody has a groovy scrollbar I can get around this issue with, let me know. In the meantime, if there is overflow it gets chop chopped!
Old 11-06-2006, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage View Post

Please illuminate the dark world this Rodian is living in!
Its called BETA. There are many area's of the site where we need to apply the magical MORE option. That is one example. If you look at my personal page you can see another. Or check out Armaya's friend's list.

When it won't blow up the whole page layout, we are just letting the data run long in most places--while waiting for magical MORE option. In others where the data gets chopped...things are confusing.

Worry not. We are on this every waking hour pretty much. So soon all will be clear.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
how do I get my photo album on my personal page?