11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 09-01-2008, 01:36 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
This is the only forum that I post on regularly. For game stuff, I lurk in the forums of whichever game I'm playing at the moment. There are a few other forums that I lurk for other things.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:26 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I have a GameSpot account, but these days I go to GameTrailers for my video footage, so I don't visit GS a lot anymore.
I never was very active in their forums to begin with.
I signed up on some of the other big sites as well, but never ended up being active on any of them.

The same goes for developer or game specific forums.
I start out active, but once time passes and overall enthusiasm for something fades, I don't visit as often any more.

Forums take so much time, too much time.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:43 PM

MetalGearJ has much to be proud of
I come from MGS:TUS myself, and I frequent that site a lot. I am a huge collector of the MGS comics and my main MGS comic thread was used quite a bit when anything involving the comics were concerned. Even became a semi-regualr on the PTT podcasts when those were still going. I very much respect that forum community.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
This is the only forum that I post on regularly. For game stuff, I lurk in the forums of whichever game I'm playing at the moment. There are a few other forums that I lurk for other things.
o'rly? 'Other things'?
Old 09-20-2008, 09:43 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
o'rly? 'Other things'?
Nothing dirty. Just sites for enthusiasts of various other topics. Guns, cars, politics, etc.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:55 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
lol - I was just teasing.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:00 AM

jayhogan18 has much to be proud of
I sometimes lurk on other forums, just taking a peek in to catch up on the chit-chat.
If I play a game alot I usually start getting involved in game-specific forums like the cod4 forum.

But this one is my new favourite, nice people and not as much flaming as I usually see.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Addendum: Warhammer Alliance fourms: Karak Azgal section.
Been on these for a week or so, just getting used to the community thats building up. Its an mmo forum for a particular server, and as you can imagine, its a mixture of "Good show old man" and "Whining Witch Elfs".

We've even got our own religious nutcase as well, that we didn't even have to order in, he just turned up and set up shop (now THAT'S organisation).

So far, we haven't had any epic threads, but its only a matter of time.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Enthusiast

Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence Drunkenfairy is bathed in a white light of excellence
When you get community forums with personality it can definitely bring more fun to the game. Especially when dealing with PvP...much more fun to defend or defeat someone you've traded words with.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:41 AM

rawgutts has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rawgutts Send a message via Yahoo to rawgutts
I would say TenTonHammer, WarhammerAlliance only focuses on one game only. TenTonHammer has a broader range of games and forums for all.