11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-14-2008, 05:13 PM

xMac73 has set foot on a distinguished road
GamerDNA is my latest gaming site to join, participate in, and post on the community forums. Hooray ME!!!

Okay, so I'm active in the community forums at the following sites:

1. xbox
2. 360voice
3. achieve360points
4. xboxamerica
5. mygamercard
6. xbox360achievements
7. infinitygaming

Ohhh... I'm an XBOX 360 gamer (since this is multi-platform). I'm exploring other gaming platforms, but right now I'm strictly 360.

Since I'm new here and still learning about the functions of the site, I'm not sure, but if this site is supposed to be a collection of gaming experiences (cross platform), then yes, it would be nice to be recognized here as a member/participant in other gaming community sites. I hope I've understood your OP correctly.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:25 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
No. Does an occasional post at gamefaqs count? Nah. Most game sites don't do much for me.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 08-15-2008, 01:58 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavic View Post
I used to check Elitist Jerks, then I realized I was becoming a PvE tool, and stopped.
Their hunters were insane about maximizing dps and I used Cheeky's spreadsheet for reference a lot when suiting up for PvP. Then world PvP died down again and I stopped caring.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-16-2008, 01:27 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
I post actively on a Dutch gaming site 'Insidegamer.nl'. I also lurk NeoGaf like a fat kid lurking his lil' brothers unfinished brownie. I read Kotaku every day, never bother with the boards too much. Other than that, I don't really post anywhere. I tried that AoCsource thingy, but I felt a little bit dumber every time I left.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
I uselly read more then I post.
Othersites I have posted at
360v (quite alot)
Gamespot (like 1 or 2 in total)
Xbox.com (quite alot)

Looked at
Teamliquid.net
Elitist Jerks
WoW forum (most of them)
Starcraft2 forum (information is the shit
Old 08-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Enthusiast

Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community
I am all over the place. But the best site ever is .....

www.thisxboxlife.com

Ok, so I am a bit biased and putting in a shameless plug, but I think the podcast is pretty decent.

But back to the question, I do see the point of tracking what we do in other sites, but it might be ok. I post at the following....

www.gamespot.com
www.tuxmedia.tv
www.360voice.com
www.xbox.com
www.xbox360achievements.org
www.2old2kwit.net
Old 08-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Enthusiast

Jaraj is a jewel in the community Jaraj is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaraj
I'm currently active on:
xbox.com
www.mygamercard.com
www.xbox360achievements.com
www.bungie.net
www.guildwars.com
www.blizzard.net
www.aeriagames.com
xboxlive (console)
www.spaces.live.com
I think the more connections we make to a gamer the better accuracy we could have in finding solid matches in our games.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
I still leave some bits of such info in my own profile, but not much. I tend to keep to myself and try to be anonymous.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 09-01-2008, 12:27 AM

HouseMDfan has much to be proud of
I frequent 360voice.com most often. And I think it's part of my GamerDNA.

"People are stupid... They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." | Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self. | "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less." | If you know those quotes, PM me.